12

Robins POV
I laughed and ran over to my dad and the others giving them all a huge hug. "Thanks so much guys" I exclaimed still smiling. "I've also made waffles, they were-" "my favourite, I remembered my 6th birthday last night" I said cutting off Alfred. Dad smiled at my progress. "Yeah well this time I'm not going anywhere" dad replied hugging me again. I smiled, he probably would end up disappearing, but it didn't bother me anymore, it was his job, if batman was needed it was way more important than my party.

I went past my dad and towards the boys. Jason and Dick were chatting while Damian and Tim were arguing again. I went over to the younger ones first and hugged them both tightly. Damian didn't want to let go and demanded to stay with me so I offered him a piggy back and he gladly accepted. "Now Dami, Tim. Today you have to not argue once, for me." I said to them both.

"It's the demon spawn that starts it!" Tim said. "No it's not, Drake is just stupid" Damian replied. I groaned. "Guys look, no arguing I don't care who starts it, I'm having none of it, and Tim don't call Dami that it's not nice" I said. Tim nodded and I hugged him again kissing my little brother on the forehead as I moved over to Jason and Dick.

"Hey guys! So who's idea was this?" I asked as I walked over to them, Damian still on my back. "It was Dick's" Jason said pointing to him. "Thanks Dick" I said hugging him. "It was nothing, plus Jason did the decorations" Dick said modestly. I turned to Jason, "so that's where you went after our ice cream party" I said poking his shoulder, before quickly hugging him.

He laughed, "you might not have wanted to say that coz-" "so you two ate the ice cream!" Dick moaned cutting Jason off. "Busted" I said laughing putting my hands up. "What there's no ice cream left?" Damian asked from my shoulders. "No sorry Dami, we ate it" I said, he frowned and moaned a little before quietening down.

That's when I remembered my dream and decided to tell Dick about it. "Hey Dick I had another dream last night" I said. His eyes lit up a little. "About what?" He asked. "The day we met, it was my 6th birthday" Dick smiled and nodded. "Yeah and you demanded that I play with you because your dad was 'working', I had a lot of fun actually, and you kept me distracted from thinking about my parents. You helped me a lot through the early days" he said sweetly.

I blushed ever so slightly and Jason laughed. "Robin's blushing, good going Dick" he said elbowing Dick's shoulder as he displayed his smirk covered face. "Shut it Todd" Dami said from my shoulders. I laughed a little at Damian's protectiveness, he was 10, I was meant to be his overprotective big sister. "It's fine Dami, Jay won't try anything with me. He knows I can beat him" I said boldly. "What makes you think that?" He contested. "Because I know things" I said tapping my nose and he soon shut up.

After our conversation, Damian got down off my back and went to play with Nightwing. My kitten had been sleeping with Damian the last few days and the two seemed to like each other a lot, but Nightwing still enjoyed sleeping with his mum, curled up between my neck and my shoulder.

Jason also went away to the kitchen leaving me and Dick to talk. "So you remembered the day we met?" He said. I nodded. "You were so shy when I met you, yet you were so kind" I said. "Yeah, guess that's just me" he said taking in the compliments. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed his side a little. "Don't turn vain Grayson" I warned.

He laughed. "I won't. I just remember the day I met you. You were so quiet and sweet, very childish though" he teased. "Dick I was 6! I was a child" I argued. He laughed again, one similar to the one I'd heard from the Young Justice tv show when he was Robin. I smiled and he put his arm around my shoulder as we walked back over to my dad.

"How's everything birthday girl?" My dad asked. I smiled, "it's great dad" I said. "Well we've still got to wait for some other people to arrive, so go get breakfast and once everyone's here we'll give you your presents" he said. I nodded and dad nodded at Dick and we went to the kitchen to indulge in Alfred's waffles.