44

Robin's POV
When we arrived at the manor Dick went to his room to change and freshen up, while me and Charlie went upstairs to dump our bags. Alfred saw us in the process of moving bags and decided to help us, even though we were perfectly capable by ourselves. "Miss Robin, there is a guest room ready if Miss Charlie would like to have a room of her own" Alfred offered. "Thanks Alfred but I think I'm going to stay with Robin" Charlie replied, grateful of the butler's offer. "Okay, well if you need anything, I'll be more than happy to assist you" Alfred told us. I nodded and gave him a quick hug, "Thanks for the help Alfred." He smiled back at me before walking off down the corridor towards dad's office. "So shall we go find the boys?" I asked turning to Charlie. She nodded, as she folded the last of her clothes away into my wardrobe.

We headed out of my room and I felt arms wrap around me. "Dick I'm trying to walk, do you have to hug me now?" I whined. He chuckled and removed his arms from around me and held my hand tightly instead. "This better?" He asked. I nodded smiling. "Say cheese you guys!" Charlie said, catching me off guard. In the split second I had to attempt to look good I looked at my friends phone and smiled as Dick grinned beside me. "I'll send that one to you later Rob" she said closing her phone. "Yeah thanks" I replied, a little annoyed that I'd been caught off guard. We eventually reached the stairs and headed downstairs to go see the boys again, and no doubt Charlie was excited to see Jason again.

"Hey guys I'm back" I called out. Damian was the first one in the room, followed by Tim, then Jason, then my father. "Welcome back Robin!" Tim called back. "It wasn't that great when you were gone, but it's fine because you're home" he replied smiling. "Sister it's been quiet without you" Damian spoke. "I missed you too Dami" I replied ruffling his hair slightly before he pushed my hand away. "Sister don't do that, you're turning into Grayson" he sternly replied. "Okay Dami, sorry" I quickly answered. "Is this your friend Sister or is it another one of Grayson's?" Damian asked. "Chaz is my friend and if you were wondering her last name is Agreste" I replied, knowing why he asked. "Welcome back Rob, you too Chaz" Jason said. Charlie blushed as she was acknowledged and I went over to give Jason a light hug. "It's good to see you too Jay."

We sat around for a bit, the four boys, my father, Charlie and I. We caught up on the last week and Charlie and I explained what we'd done at school to satisfy my father's curiosity. I left out the bit of Dick being at school because I knew dad would moan to him about it, but as we progressed, the conversation turned towards prom and I could see Charlie grow nervous in the seat beside me. "So who are you guys going with?" Tim asked. "Drake don't be stupid. Sister is quite obviously going with Grayson, and Agreste is probably going to go with Todd" Damian stated. I saw both Jason and Charlie blush as Damian suggested it and I felt Dick nudge my other side as he saw it too. "Dami's right, I will be going with Dick and if Jay's okay with it, he'll be going with Chaz" I said, confirming my younger brothers suggestion.

I smirked and Dick did too as we watched Jason and Charlie turn red. "Rob can we uh go upstairs I think I forgot something" Charlie blurted out, hoping to escape. I nodded and took her upstairs with me to save her from my torture. "Rob I wanted you to help me! Not bloody confess for me!" She exclaimed, the redness in her cheeks calming now we were in the safety of my room. "Hey I got it done didn't I? The sooner the better so he has the whole weekend to decide and not last minute on Sunday" I replied, knowing full well she would've waited that long to tell him. She huffed in annoyance as she knew I was right. "Fine, but I don't think I can go back down there again" she replied, her blush glowing again. "Oh it's okay I'll go hang out with Dick and the others, I'll send Jason up to you" I said smugly, walking towards my door. "Rob! Wa-," she tried to stop me but I had already walked off. When I got back downstairs everyone was occupying themselves again and Dick was sat quietly waiting for me with an out of character Jason.