7

Robins POV
I quietly followed Jason up to his room, we passed Damian's room, then Tim's before we reached Jason's. I guess Dick's was further along. "Welcome to my humble abode." He said opening the door. His room was messy although it smelled of his deodorant. His things were randomly strewn around along with his clothes.

His red hood mask was sat on the end of his bed, it looked way better in real life. I walked in and sat down on the bed. "Can we tidy up a bit?" I asked. He looked at me and laughed. "Fine just don't touch my music, or the mask" I nodded and got to work moving things around.

Once there was a reasonable amount of clear space for me to set up a bed on the floor, Jason and I moved a spare mattress onto the floor complete with a duvet and cushions. Once we had finished I flopped, face down onto it. "Imps so coumpy, I'm so feeling the aster rigt now" I said laughing at how stupid I sounded.

"What?" Jason asked. I pulled my head out of the pillow. "I said its so comfy, I'm so feeling the aster right now" I replied. "First Dick started with the stupid words, now you" he moaned. "It's cute" I replied. He groaned then smiled at my silliness, but his smile soon dropped. "Why did you choose my room?" He asked.

I made sure the door was closed before I began and then sat down beside Jason on the bed. "Because Dick is too old and the other two will just argue over it. Plus you look like you need a friend your age" I said. He looked at me for a moment before looking down to his feet. "Is that really why? Are you sure you just don't want to treat me like the others do, a dead soul? Because don't think about lying to me if you want to live through your sleep tonight " He said defensively.

I shook my head. "Jason, the truth is, I know about your feelings and how you get so I thought maybe I could be there for you ya know, help you out." I said as I put my arm around him. He tensed up and pushed me off him. "Great pity, just what I needed" he retorted slightly annoyed. "I'm being serious Jay. I mean it" I argued. "Really?" He asked half believing me. "Swear on my life" I said.

His angry mood softened as he said "Thanks I guess, you won't tell the others will you?" He asked. I shook my head. "Never, you know I wasn't expecting you to trust me so much. How come you are?" I said. "I don't know really, gut feeling? And you know, on the Batcomputer there's actually a lot on you, it might help with the memories" he said.

I smiled, "thanks Jay. Shall we get some sleep?" I said. "Wait one last question." He said quickly. "Shoot" I replied. "Why the blue hair?" I laughed loudly. "Two words, rebellious teenager" I replied. Jason chuckled slightly. "To me it sounds like you're not as goody two shoes as you made it out to be Rob. Should I be worried?" Jason said mockingly. "Maybe, maybe not. Everyone's gotta be a little rebellious in their life right, otherwise everything gets boring" I said laughing still.

Jason smirked, "I think I'm liking you even more now" he said. I contained my laughter and smiled at his comment. "Can I sleep now?" I asked and Jason nodded. "Night Jay" I said hugging him catching him off guard. He growled a little before pushing me off him. "Don't get too soppy Rob" he said. I laughed before letting my head hit the pillow as my eyes drifted to sleep. "Night Rob" I heard before I slowly drifted into my dreams.

——————————————————————————————————————
Dreaming ~ Robin aged 5
I was sat watching TV in the living room, dad had gone out wearing his big black suit and he'd left me with Alfred for the night. "Alfred can I have some ice cream please?" I asked turning round from the sofa to look at the butler. "Miss Robin, you've had some already" he replied. "Pretty please Alfred. Dad won't find out! I promise" I begged. "No more tonight Miss Robin. Perhaps you should go to bed before your dad returns home, you don't want to get into trouble." He said. I frowned and sighed. Alfred was right, he was always right.