OOC STUFF!!

Dedication because he comments on almost EVERY chapter!!! I appreciate you SO MUCH!!! (and no, that doesn't mean if you comment a lot I'll dedicate you. This is probably just a one-time thing.)

Adel: Bonjour!!! Okay, so Maycee-chan's not feeling so hot, so she's not gonna be able to have a chapter up this week! 

(collective groan)

Adel: Yeah, I know. We need something to do! But she really wants to apologize, and says she's working hard to write some more for next time! But in the meantime, me and my buddies are just gonna talk for a while!!! Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Babs: Who the hell're you talking to?

Adel: The AUDIENCE, silly?

Babs: What audience? Adel, do we need to take you to another doctor? Are you seeing things again?

Adel: NO...sssh, don't tell them about that!

Babs: WHO!?

Adel: THE READERS!!

Babs: Oh. My bad, blonde moment. 

Tara: HEY! Don't insult us blondes!

Babs: Oh, go shove it, Tara. You're barely in the story anymore, what with you being stuck up Ichigo's ass all the time.

Tara: HEY! I am NOT!

Adel and Babs: Yeah, you kinda are.

Tara: Hmph. You know what? I don't have to take this! I'm gonna go hang out with Ichi!

Adel: SEE?!?

Tara:...S-Shut up!

*Tara exits to go stick her head up Kurosaki's ass some more*

Adel: Jesus Christ. I feel like we should like, nearly kill her, JUST so she can get some action in the story.

Babs:...Adel, that came out wrong..."get some action?"

Adel: Oh, just SHUT THE HELL UP, BABS! God, you have to find something perverted in EVERYTHING?

Babs:..........yeah.

Adel: Ugh!

Babs: Hey! I know something that'll make you feel better!

Adel: *angry* What?!

Babs: *yelling ferociously* TOM FELTON!!!!!!!

Adel: AAAH~~~ SO KAWAII~~~~~ *goes off into a fangirl rant*

Babs: *faces audience* See, guys? If you ever meet Adel in the street or anything and you piss her off, just talk about little "Drakey-Poo" and she'll go off into A.D.D Land. Problem solved. 

Adel: *drooling* Kawaii....

Babs: Exactly. Now, watch this. *yells* JUSTIN BIEBER!!!

Adel: *breaking out of reverie* WHAT???? DUDE!!! IT'S '"BEAVER!" JUSTIN "BEAVER!" GET THE DAMN THING STRAIT!! AND HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT IDIOT'S NAME AFTER MY GUY'S NAME!!!

Babs: He's not your damn guy. You stalk him on Twitter. 

Adel: DO NOT! By the way, his account's @TomFelton, if anyone was interested. And Babs, we have a DEEP AND LOVING RELATIONSHIP!!!

Babs: You tweeted him once. Saying "Hi."

Adel: SO? That's more than you!!!

Babs: I don't love him.

Adel: Well....you should!!! He's gorgeous! And amazing! And talented! And self-sacrificing!

Babs: How the hell is he self-sacrificing!

Adel: Well...he died in Rise of the Planet of the Apes! An awesome movie, if I do say so myself. A-and he technically killed himself. So he sacrificed himself!! See???

Babs: A friggin' monkey--

Adel: APE!

Babs: A friggin' MONKEY killed him! He just happened to be holding his own murder weapon, which was his OWN damn fault. 

Adel: ...ugh, WHATEVER!! He's STILL amazing!!

Babs: OKAY, NEW SUBJECT!!!!

Adel: BUT--

Babs: NEW. SUBJECT!

Adel: *quiets* Okay.

Babs: Good. So, let's talk about...Bleach characters! Let's just go a-damn-head and break the 4th wall here!

Adel: You sure like saying "damn" a lot.

Babs: You're damn right, I do!

Adel: *sighs* Okay, so anyway. What about Bleach characters?

Babs: Who's your favorite?

Adel:...well, the character isn't in our story yet, but defenitely Grimmjow Jeagerjaques. 

Babs: ...why do you like that asshole? I mean, I talked to him with Storme (see external link) and he's a total douche!

Adel:...do you have do diss EVERY guy I like?

Babs: Kinda.

Adel: Well, whatever. And WHY'D YOU GET TO TALK TO HIM?? I WANTED TO TALK TO GRIMM-KITTEH!!

Babs: *laughs* You know, he hates it when you call him that. 

Adel: It ALSO makes me angry that you know that!!!

Babs: Like I said...I spoke to him. Well, IM'd him, to be more specific.

Adel: URGH! You should've TOLD ME!

Babs:...uhm...sorry?

Adel: *perking up* 'Kay, I forgive you. 

Babs: *O.o*

Adel:...what?

Babs:............Nothing. Nevermind.

Adel: Okay!

Babs: *flashes poster of Grimmjow she just HAPPENED to have within arm's length*

Adel: AAH!! KAWAII~~~ *faints*

Babs:....And that's all folks!! I'm gonna go get Isshin to make sure Adel's not dead, so I guess that ends this segment!! See you guys later! 

Adel: *instantly revived* Bye! *passes out again*

Babs: *O.O*