OOC Nombre 2

Okay, so as promised, there will not be an official "chapter" this week. My deepest and sincerest apologies. But here's some OC drabbles that might help make you not want to mob me with torches and pitchforks? *prays hopefully*

Adel: FINALLY. REST. *flops onto mattress*

Babs: GodDAMN, my legs...can't...feel...'em. *flops*

Maycee: *randomly appears from nowhere because I'm awesome like that* Heeeeey~

Adel and Babs: *collective groan*

Adel: Are you serious?

Babs: Get the hell out of here!

Maycee: Oh, shut up, Babs. You're just bitter because the girl I based you off of almost a year ago I now hate. Well I've stopped doing that, so shut your damn trap.

Babs: *growls* If I could feel my body right now I'd strangle you.

Maycee: Sure. Keep believing that.

Adel: Just shut up! *sighs* So why are you here, anyway?

Maycee: *sits crossed-legged in front of bed* I can't get a new chapter this week, so I need you guys to help me do some OOC stuff....

Adel: Does it involve moving?

Maycee: It shouldn't. Nothing I can think of that would involve movement.

Adel: Then I'm game. Babs?

Babs: ...I really have no choice right now, right?

Maycee: None whatsoeve

Babs: *sighs* Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine....

Maycee: So what do you guys think of Bleach lately? (I've been keeping them updated on the new episodes since it's impossible to see them from where they are...obviously.)

Adel: *groans loudly* Is there a noose for my neck? This Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc is utter shit. No matter how awesome Byakuya and Kenpachi are, it's just...awful. I'd rather eat spoiled mushrooms while watching the Bount Arc.

Babs: I don't really pay attention; I don't care.

Adel: *ignores* ...And they replaced Kenny's voice actor with Isshin's! I mean, what kind of shit is that! If they needed to replace him, okay! But they could've gotten a new guy! Crispin Freeman would do a wonderful Kenpachi! Or Yuri Lowenthal! But really? They had to use Isshin's voice actor?? No father figure needs to be playing the role of someone who is basically a tame serial killer who is ruthlessly bloodthirsty! It's just wrong! It pisses me off so much! And Muramasa's voice? Makes him sound even more like a pedophile than he already acts! It's just creepy! And all the drama with Byakuya? Completely illogical! I mean, he promises his dying wife that he will find and protect his sister forever and forever uphold the law. These are the only things that matter to him! Not self-respect like he claims. The real Byakuya would never do that, especially he wouldn't harm Rukia! Although I have to admit I laughed at that part a bit...anyway. I'm running out of breath so...done.

Maycee and Babs: *stare in silence*

Adel: *breathes heavily*

Maycee: ...Okay. That was...unexpected. Moving on.

Adel: Ya know, I think I'd much rather be in the world of Durarara!! than Bleach. So much more..exciting. Plus it has Mister Butler-Man Shizuo Heiwajima! *slightly drools*

Babs: Izaya is forever better.

Adel: ...If I could move right now, I'd strangle you.

Babs: Haha, very funny. But seriously. Izaya is better.

Maycee: *gets defensive* Wait, how? Shizuo is obviously the better character.

Babs: Well...he can control himself and won't kill you accidentally, he's happy, he can hurt anyone that would hurt you if he liked you, he has nice hair and pretty eyes...that weird brown-red color...he's the best informant around, he's got ties to the Awakusa-kai. And he's rich.

Adel: But, while Shizuo isn't rich, he's kindhearted and has never killed anyone. He's not a mean guy, he has beautiful hair and warm eyes! He's the best bodyguard around! He's protective and kind...he's five times safer than that knife-happy psycho!:

*the two have a major stare-down*

Maycee: Okay, guys...chill. It's okay...they both have redeeming qualities. *cough* But Shizu-chan's better! *cough*

Babs: *growls*

Maycee: *claps hands* Okay! Anyway! I was just wondering...how's the zanpaku-to thing going?

Adel: *sighs* Chinohana...is a bitch. He's whiny and such, and not much help at all. But he's...we're definitely have some work to do. WILL YOU SHUT UP!

Maycee and Babs: *stare*

Adel: Sorry...he's yelling at me, being a bitch again. Says hello, though.

*both stay quiet*

Babs: Um...I guess Sourusacha's alright. She kinda scared me at first, though.

Maycee: Why?

Babs: She's a freaking five-headed snake!!!

Adel: No way! Seriously?

Babs: Completely! She's got five heads, each with different personalities! I mainly ignored four and focused on the main one in the middle, who was fully coherent and gave some pretty good advice. But she's defenitely gonna take some getting used to.

Maycee: Okay...well, anything else to add? Favorite anime right now?

Adel: Blue Exorcist. Fucking amazing.

Babs: ...Princess Jellyfish? I guess?

Maycee: Hm...okay. Well, I think I'm gonna let you guys sleep now, alright? I'll see you...sometime. Say bye to the audience!

Adel: *wave* Bye!

Babs: *mumbles* I'm still amazed people are reading....

__________________________

Yeah, not the best. But I've got a Biology paper to write, another RP to do...so this is what there is. Sorry it's not too funny.