Chapter Twenty-Nine

Oh yeah…this is what happens! I thought, now remembering what exactly was happening. 

“Is this,” Ichigo’s voice said smoothly (and a bit dorkishly), “1-C’s classroom?”

Tatsuki shrieked. “How?! How the hell’d you do that?!”

“How?” he asked, confused. “You just saw me. I jumped. Simple, no biggie. So what, am I cool or am I cool?”

The classroom erupted with whispers of how’d he do that? and he must’ve climbed from the next classroom’s window, there’s no way anyone could jump that. 

I sighed; he just never stopped making trouble, did he?

He glanced arount the room frantically, looking for the hottest girl in the classroom, the perv. As expected, his eyes automatically zoomed to Orihime’s mammoth chest. You could see the excitement and delight in his eyes as he took her figure in. Jumping off the windowsill, he flew to Orhime and gently landed on her desk on one knee. Very “gentlemanly” he took her hand and kissed it. “May I,” he said smoothly, “have the privelige of knowing your name, fair lady?”

Everyone’s eyes saucered and Tatsuki and Chizuru about had a cow. 

Tatsuki quickly jumped on Ichigo’s back and pulled at his hair, trying to get him away from her best friend. “That isn’t funny, Ichigo!” she shrieked. “What the hell’s wrong with you? Get off her!”

Ichigo’s head quickly snapped back to assess Tatsuki. “Hey…” he said dazedly. “You’re pretty cute, too…up close….”

My jaw dropped and I saw Hell burning in Tatsuki’s eyes. Before she could start throwing desks askew I quickly took action, grabbing Kurosaki by the collar and dragging him out of the classroom. He was startled at first and resisted, but as he caught sight of my chest (the same size as Orihime’s) he quickly relaxed and complied. I ignored his pervosity and pulled him into an empty hallway.

“Hey, babe,” he said smoothly. “What, you want a piece of me?”

I snickered in my head but decided it would be in my better interests to play along. “Of course,” I said in a sultry manner, dragging a finger down his chest. “But not just a piece.”

He grinned evilly and wrapped his arms around my waist while mine went around his neck. I let him get close enough to my lips until he closed his eyes, then my hands roughly beat the back of his neck. 

He coughed loudly, enough until the little green pill came flying out of Ichigo’s mouth and his body went still. I caught it swiftly, doing my best to ignore the amount of spit coating the sphere now drifting down my hand. I quickly popped it back into Ichigo’s mouth and made him swallow, regaining his conciousness.

He was shocked. “What the hell?” he screeched. “How…how’d you…”

“I know all about the Shinigami shit, dumbass.” I said impatiently. I wasn’t really in the mood for Kon’s crap. 

Rukia and the real Ichigo burst in. “What’s going on?!” Ichigo asked frantically. 

I sighed. “Yeah, Kurosaki. He ruined your rep. Now get your head outta your ass and shut up.” I turned to Kon. “Dude,” I chuckled. “You’re a mod konpaku.”

“A mod?!” Rukia asked, surprised. “I thought--”

“Thought we were all exterminated?” Kon spat. He smirked. “Not in the least, honey.” With that he sprinted off and disappeared. 

“Huh?!?!” Ichigo yelled. “Just what the hell’s going on?”

“A fighting soul--mod konpaku--is in your body, fucking it up. I suggest we catch him as quickly as possible before you break a couple hundred bones.”

“Right!” he said, starting to dart his head around. “Now where…?”

I sighed. “You’re really hopeless, aren’t you?” I sprinted into the classroom to Orihime. “Hey, could you do me a favor?”

She smiled at me sweetly. “Sure, what is it?”

“When Sensei comes back, tell her I got sick and went home. Please.”

“Of course!” She looked worried, but thankfully didn’t pry. I smiled and sprinted back out to the hallway where Rukia and Ichigo were waiting confusedly. 

“Okay,” I said. “We’re heading for Karin’s school.”

“The primary school?” Ichigo asked. “Why would we go there?”

I tapped my head obviously. “Psychic, remember? That’s where the konpaku’s heading, dumbass.”

He growled at me but I ignored his anger, taking an opportunity to sprint down the stairs and out of the school. Rukia and Ichigo soon followed and we made our way to the elementary school. On the way Rukia elaborated a bit on what exactly a mod konpaku was, explaining that they were experiments gone immoral, so they were to be destroyed. 

Kurosaki was incredulous. “He was created by the Soul Society, yet he’s being condemmed for being what he was created to be? How is that not immoral?”

“It’s not for me to judge,” Rukia said soberly. “It’s the law, therefore it must be carried out. That’s just the way it is.”

That obviously pissed Strawberry off, but he said nothing and we continued in silence ‘till we got to the school. 

As we were arriving, Rukia’s SoulPhone buzzed. 

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Ichigo said. “An order? Right now?”

“Yeah,” she said. “A Hollow, five minutes from here.”

I scoffed. “Okay, you guys go get the Hollow, I’ll go try to find the mod.”

They looked at each other in contemplation before nodding and giving me the o.k, not that I needed one. 

I smirked before rushing off. Lately from all the running my speed had greatly increased; I was just about as fast as a Soul Reaper without the flash-step. I quickly arrived at the elementary school where I saw Kon observing some “nerds” not participating in Phys. Ed. and playing RPGs, just like a typical dork. I walked up to them, making sure to swish my hips a bit more; acting like a slut was the only way I was going to get Kon to go with me. 

_______________________________

Holas muchachas!!! Sorry this chapter is so late, I was at the GA Tech Men's Glee Club concert from noon to 6. Just saying, they were AMAZING. Like I would MARRY their voices (I'm a chorus nerd, sorry.) And just saying, if any of the guys from that read it...there's this guy with pink hair...who's cute and awesome and stuff...yeah............ .......................... ...................awkwardness over!!! So thanks for reading! Vote, COMMENT, fan, y'all know the drill. Loves ya <3 ~Maycee-CHAN!