Fourteen

"Well, you aren't wrong. I'd say that we just look out for the next assassination, it seems that Senator Habson is feeling threatened. But for now I think that we should take a break. Courasant is an amazing planet, is there anything that you would like to do during our stay?" Luke asked.

"Let's go find the best restaurant." Poe said.

"Yes, you can't go wrong with food!" Rey replied with a small smile.

"Well there was that one time that you tried to make us lunch..." I shivered with disgust, and Finn nodded while trying to suppress a grin.

"That was one time!" Finn yelled defensively.

"I've heard that there is an arcade/ diner a few blocks from here. We should check it out, then we can officially find out who the best athlete is here. Not that anyone really needs conformation that it's me." Poe said arrogantly, but in a way that we just laughed at him.

Finn got out his tablet and looked up directions to the restaurant, and we headed down the long elevator shaft to the landing strip. After a rather long debate about which speeder we should rent (the fast one or the luxury one) we hopped into the speeder and sped off into the cloudy atmosphere.

We flew up to the dark, low slung building. Neon signs boasting food and games covered the front of the building, and loud bass could be heard from outside. I looked at Rey and shook my head. The party scene was not my forte.

We walked in, and I mostly hid behind Finn and Poe so that no one (specifically boys) would come up to me and ask to dance. Or any other scary social interaction. I was just one of the most awkward people when it came to actually getting into a relationship with people. Especially when I was only on this planet for a mission. But who knows, Han met Leia on a "mission".

By this point Luke had hailed a table and we were trying to order. Rey wanted to share, but all of the men and boys were bent on getting their own food.  I decided to just steal everyone's food, and whoever had the best would have the privilege of sharing with me.

The restaurant was full of many different species, and most people were playing games and dancing, but a few were eating. The lighting was dim, and I searched the room for many threats out of habit. This place was a tactical nightmare. If there was anyone evil here, our chances of sensing them were very small.
---
Thanks for reading! Sorry for the slow updates, I'm extremely busy right now but I'll try to keep them coming! Next chapter should be exciting.
Elise