To Believe In The Impossible

Chapter 14

Jessica POV:

Today is the day of my party! I'm so excited for tonight, James has been cleared to walk without his crutches so he will be able to dance with me. But before we all let go and have the night of our lives.. We have to deck the hall the party is being held in. So we woke up early this morning at like 7:00 and went to the hall. It is huge and there's a stage and a spiral staircase it's beautiful. It reminds me of when Cinderella first enters the princes castle in this big huge ball room. I can't contain my excitement I want to get these decorations done and get to 6:00 so I can have my party.

"Hey Jess?"
"Yeah!"
"Where do you want the garland and how do you want it to hang on the wall?"
"I want the blue and the silver layered together and I went them to dip, so you would pin it in one place then drop it so it sort of hangs like a stretched out U then pin it up on the other side and continue that until its gone please."
"Okay wait like this?!"
"Yes! Thanks Ashley."
"Hey babe so the guys have the tables. Do you want to direct them where to go?"
"Oh yeah okay."
"Hey Jess! So excited for the party tonight." "Believe me so am I. Okay so so here's a picture of what I want the tables to look like."
"Oh okay yeah I've seen this before you want people to be able to get through the tables but for it to be in a circle but scattered and adjacent to each other right?"
"Yeah exactly, you catch on fast Charles?!" "Yeah my parents think its a great gift but also an annoying one because I can catch onto something to quick then have a million question following it which drive them out of there mind."
"Oh no, well it will definitely come in handy today. I'm gonna go back inside and help Ashley and Jada with the decorations so good luck."
"Hey babe wait?!"
"What?"
Without replying James just kissed me passionately and then pull away and went back to the guys to help then with the tables. I spun on my heels smiling and went back inside. And for the next three hours set up my hall for my birthday.

Three hours later.

We are back at the house and my phone rings, it's Luke! I hope he's not canceling. I ran upstairs so ash wouldn't ask any questions.
"Hey Luke what's up?"
"Hey I have a small problem?"
"Oh no what's wrong?"
"I have no way to get to the party tonight. I'm so pissed at my parents for not telling me that they were going to be at some banquet dinner for my little sister. What should I do?"
"Oh well I can see if James can just get ready with you at your house then the both of you can drive over in his house?"
"Oh my god that would be awsome could you ask him?"
"Yeah hold on. Hey babe!"
"Yeah!"
"Can you come up here for a second?!"
"Yeah coming! Hey what's up?"
"Luke's parents forgot to inform him that they were going to a banquet for his little sister tonight and he has no ride to the party. Do you think you could drive over there and get ready with him and then both of you can drive over to the party?"
"Yeah that's no problem sure."
"Awsome thanks babe. Hey Luke yeah he said that fine."
"Great thanks so much Jess. When will he be coming? Just because my parents get paranoid when I'm home alone for some reason and they insist I lock the door."
"Uh well he just went back downstairs to do something I don't know so i'll just have him text you. Is that cool?"
"Yeah that's fine. I'm so excited for the party tonight."
"I know so am I. So you later."
"Kk bye."
I hung up with Luke and I went downstairs. "Hey guys?"
"Don't come in the living room yet babe!" "Okay okay. Why?"
"Hold on."
"Okay your good."
I walked into the living room and saw James and Ashley sitting on the couch like nothing just happened.
"Ummm should I be concerned with the faces you both have plastered on your faces?"
"No babe we just didn't want you to see my outfit for tonight that's all."
"Oh okay. Well I think that you two should go back to hall and see how things are going. James you know what you have to do and Ashley I would suggest you bring your dress to the hall and get ready there I'll drive my car over later and I have my dress and then well have two hours to get ready!"
"Okay that sounds like a good plan well leave now."
"Alright see you over there. I'm so excited for tonight!"
"We both are. I'm most excited to see your dress tonight babe."
"I'm excited to see the finished product as well."
"Alright bye."
"Bye."