Chapter 3 [Edited]

Abigail's POV

I sat in the conference with Nick and Fury waiting for the Avengers to join. On cue, they all walked in. 

"Fury what do you want I was-" Tony stopped talking and stared at me.

"Hello Anthony." I waved and smiled.

"H-how?!...She's dead b-because of YOU!" Tony charged at me yelling. I stood up and backed away quickly as Nick got in front of me protectively. "Stark calm-"

"Don't you  dare tell me to calm down Nick. My daughter is dead because that Bitch wanted to play hide and go seek!" That hurt.

"Stark sit you ass down!" Dad yelled. Tony huffed and sat down.

"Good little doggie." I mumbled and Tony flicked me off. I returned the gesture.

"Now we called you guy in because I haven't been completely honest with you." Dad started to say.

"It's nothing we're not used to already." Tony snapped and dad glared.

"This is Abigail Nicole, She umm-"

"I'm Fury's Daughter." 

The Avengers stared at me shocked with their mouths hung open, except for Tony. I could tell he didn't care.

"Nicole?" Steve asked.

"Yes my last name is Nicole. I am indeed Maddison's mother." Natasha stared like she was going to say something. 

"Why are you here?" Tony asked angrily.

"Because I-" I was cut off.

"That's none of your concern. You will acknowledge her as 'Abigail' , 'Abbie' , or 'Agent Nicole'. Dismissed." Dad said and walked out the room and Tony followed.

The Avengers came up to me one by one and introduced them selves, even though I knew them all already.

Everyone left, including Nick, but I stayed. I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes as tears began to form. Soon sleep found me.

Third person POV

Its been about 2 week since Scarlet was captured. They moved her to a cell with a crib by her bed. Her daughter stayed with her and slept most of the day.

The team switched off everyday interrogating Scarlet trying to figure out her past. 

Natasha started to get pretty close to Scarlet, still hasn't told anyone that she believes that Scarlet is really Maddison and she needs to. Today was the day she finally told someone and she knew just who to tell.

Scarlet's POV

I bounced Artemis on my knees and she giggled. I don't know how long I've been here but its been a while. The door opened revealing Natasha.

"Hey, look who it is." I turned Artemis to face her and she started to squirm and giggled. Natasha smiled and walked over picking her up. Nat and I have become pretty close since I've been here. She seems to be the only one to trust me.

"How is my little monster?" Nat tickled Artemis smiling. Then she turned to me with a semi-serious face.

"What ever it is I didn't do." I put my hands up in defense. She laughed and shook her head. "I'm here because we need to run some tests on you." I groaned but nodded and got up.