Chapter 21- Hours part 2

Recap:

I put my hand over it and use my powers to freeze the wound so it will stop bleeding. It hurts like a bitch but it'll suffice, for now.

I picked up 2 hand guns and strap a rifle around my back. I run down the corridor, occasionally shooting at the agents.

I stopped running when I got to a door to a office. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door. Inside was Justin Hammer running around trying to pack everything.

I held my gun up and opened the door wider. He looked up and dropped the stuff in his hands and held them up.

"Dont shoot, please."

"Why not?" I asked stalking into the room. "I have Hammer." I said into my earpiece.

"They made me do it."

"That's hard to believe." I put my finger on three trigger.

"We need him alive Maddison." Steve said.

"No we don't." I mumbled and took my earpiece out. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

"I know how to cure you." He blurted out and I frowned.

"How?" I walked closer to him with my gun still aimed at him.

"They gave me a bunch of files on you and there was a file about your powers. I can make a formula but it will make your powers dormant."

"How do I know you're not bull shitting me?"

"Because I kinda want to live."

"But anybody would say anything when they're at gun point."

He opened his mouth to respond then closed it and frowned. "You have a point... nice knowing you." I frowned then I heard someone behind me.

I spun around quickly and shot the guy then turned back to Hammer who held up his own gun.

"Drop it." He told me and I chuckled.

"Big mistake." I shot him twice in the shoulder and once in the leg.

"Ahh, you Bitch!" He screamed and fell.

"Hammer is down." I said when I put my earpiece back in my ear.

"I said we need him-" I cut Steve off.

"I didn't kill him." I walked over to him and picked up his gun.

"We're wrapping up here, meet back at the jet."

I went over to the files and skimmed through them.

He was telling the truth, well from what I can see. There are files about me and my powers but I don't see anything about a cure.

The door swung open and I drew my gun.

"Woah woah woah, same side." Tony said and I lowered my gun.

"How you doing Hammer?"

"Anthony Stark, should've known you were going to be here." Hammer said and groaned when Tony pulled him to his feet. "Take it easy."