Chapter 7[Edited]

Unknown POV

"Where is she!" I yelled.

"W-we don't know sir." 

I grabbed the guy by his collar. "How the do you not know? We placed trackers on our agents for a reason!" 

"For some reason we cant locate it. She either found it, or it malfunctioned."

I growled. "Did you try tracking the child!" I screamed.

"Ugh, n-no sir."

I shoved him towards the door and he scurried away.

"I'm coming Maddison and there's nothing you can do to stop me." I say. 

Maddison's POV

Its been a month since I got back. I visited Ms. Sophia and found out she was my grandma, her and Fury got divorced when my mom was 5. 

Which is weird. 

Like the idea of Fury having a wife and a KID!

Steve and I are officially in a relationship. My mom and dad still aren't speaking to each other. Nick and Clint are on a mission. And Artemis is about to turn 2 in 2 weeks.

I haven't told everyone everything about what I went through during those 2 years and it's driving me crazy. I'm not even sure how long I have ... 

I'm currently in bed trying to go back to sleep but then the smell of Bacon hits my nose. I jumped out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. 

I stop when I see whats in front of me. Steve is cooking with one arm humming to a sleepy Artemis in the other arm. I smile and quietly ran back to my room to get my phone. I came back and took a picture of them, then made my presence know.

"I smell bacon." I say walking towards them. Steve stops humming and slaps my hand away as I try to take a plate.

"You're supposed to be in bed. It's called breakfast in bed for a reason." He says.

"Well I wasn't notified and I smelled the bacon." I sat on the counter top.

He looked down to a now awake Artemis. "You were supposed to close her door soldier." She giggled.

"Oopsie!" She said.

I laugh and walk out of the kitchen to the couch in the living room. I turn on Netflix and watch Frozen. Steve brings me a plate of food. On the plate were Waffles, eggs,and bacon. Artemis walked over with a glass of orange juice. 

"Thank you baby." I take the glass and kiss her on the forehead. They sat down on the couch with me and we watched the movie. When we got to the end of the movie and it was on the part where Ana's heart got frozen I zoned out. I need to tell them.

I looked over at the other couch. Steve was laying down eating his waffles and watching the movie with with Artemis sitting on his lap stealing his bacon.

I smile at them knowing that I might never see them again.

When the movie was over Artemis was laying on me. Then I heard a beeping sound. I looked around to find where it was and then looked at Artemis. I turned her around and looked at her neck. And there it was. A small red flash blinked in the back of her neck. 

"Shit!" I screamed. I grabbed her and ran to the elevator.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. get my dad and Bruce and tell them to meet me in the Med bay and hurry!"

The elevator went down to the med bay and I ran to the closest table. I told Artemis to lay down. Seconds later Dad and Bruce run in asking what happened.

"They planted a tracker in her neck. God i'm so fucking stupid for not noticing it. Fuck!" I scream and start to have a panic attack. Bruce starts to move quickly around the med bay, gathering up all the tools her needs. While me dad tried to calm me down, 

"Don't tell me to calm me down. Take the goddamn tracker out of her neck before they find us!" I yell as tears start to form in my eyes.

Artemis was on the table crying now. 

"Look at her Maddie! She's not going to calm down because you're acting like this. Unless you calm down we cant take the tracker out!" Dad yelled.

Steve came running out the elevator. He saw what was happening and went to pick Artemis up calming her down. I tried to calm down but something in me sparked.

Dad screamed in pain and let go of me, holding his hands. "You're freezing!"

I looked at him then down at my hands. They started to turn blue. I ran to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the roof. I ran out the elevator hyperventilating.

"No No No No." I yelled pacing and trying to calm down.

Next thing I know something shot me in my neck. I pulled it out and saw it was a tranquilizing dart. I start to feel dizzy and fall to the ground. Then I was Blacked Out.

Vote& Comment!