Chapter 23- Announcement

Its been a month since I woke up and things have been great, other than the fact that I think I'm pregnant. Yes I just said I think I'm pregnant.

Morning sickness has been a pain in the ass. I don't need to take a pregnancy test because i can see my small baby bump growing. It wouldn't surprise me either because after i woke up Steve and i cant keep our hands off eachother. I think i was pregnant before the incident, i dont know for sure.

No one knows yet so right now I'm about tell Natasha and Clint.

I walked into the training room eating my second tub of icecream and saw Natasha and Clint sparring.

Natasha was winning, like usual.

I walked next to them and they continued to fight, but made sure to not hit me.

"Guys, I need to talk to you about something."

"In a minute." Clint grunted and threw another punch at Nat, which she does and kicked him in the stomach causing him to stumble back.

They charged at eachother but stopped short when I stood in front of them.

They sighed and took their hand wraps off.

"What is it?" Clint asked and I followed them over to the benches. We sat down and they drank their water.

"Okay, so this might be surprising, but then again it might not... and if you're going to yell do it after I leave. Also-"

"Maddison, just say it." I put a spoonful of icecream in my mouth.

"Mm frefrant."

"What?" Clint asked.

"frefrant."

"Take the spoon out your mouth." Natasha said. I took it out and swallowed the icecream.

"I'm pregnant."

I looked up at them and their jaws dropped.

"You're- you had- what!" Natasha yelled and I covered my ears.

"What did I just say, save the-"

"Shut up, you just say you're pregnant. You can't expect me to not yell." She scolded and I looked down at my icecream. "I'm not mad at you Maddie, I'm just surprised. If anything I'm excited." I looked at her and smiled then turned to Clint.

"Clint?"

He looked up and had tears in his eyes.

"I-I... You're..." He looked at my stomach and chuckled. "I guess I should've seen it coming. Come here." I scooted over and he pulled me into a hug. "How many months?"

"I haven't been to the doctor yet." He pulled away and wiped his tears.

"I call dibs on god father." I laughed.

"Maybe, when i was in  11th grade I promised Nick I would let him be the godfather."

"Well the next kid I got dibs." Smiled and nodded.

"Have you told anyone else yet?" I shook my head. "Come on." He got up and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the elevator. Natasha laughed and followed.

"JARVIS, can you bring the team up here?" I asked and picked up Artemis. "Hi babygirl."

"Hi mommy." I went to the living room and sat on the couch with Clint and Nat.

A few minutes later Steve, Tony, Nick and Bruce walked out the elevator.

"Hey, what's up?" Tony asked and went to the bar.

"Where's Abigail?" Natasha asked.

"Probably trying to find her underwear." I mumbled, referring to how many times I walked in on Tony and her having sex.... it scarred me for life. Natasha and Clint both flicked my ear.