Chapter 22- Trouble Sleeping?

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was dark except for the moonlight shining through the room. I looked around and saw that I was in a really big bed.

I sat up slowly and winced. My heart started pounding and it hurt. There was a hot cup of tea on the nightstand and I drank it. I didn't know who it belonged to but I needed it.

I was freezing but when the tea went down my throat it warmed me up and the pain stopped.

I got off the bed and walked out the room. The hallway was a dark but there was a glow up ahead. I walked towards it and peeked around the corner.

The tv was on but no one was in the room.

Then I heard a door opened and turned around. A little girl reached up and turned off the bathroom light and froze when she saw me.

"Mommy?" I blinked a few times, then it hit me.

"Arty." She ran to me and I squatted down and hugged her. She started crying and I stood up.

"Steve said... you were..sick..and-and-"

"Shhh," I rocked back and forth. "It's okay Arty, I'm here."

"I missed you Mommy." She cried and I hugged her tighter.

"I missed you too baby."

After the cries died down and soon she was asleep. I laid her on the couch and went to the elevator.

"Welcome back Ms. Stark. Shall I inform Mr. Stark?"

"Hi Jarvis, no I want to surprise them. Where are they?"

"Mr. Stark is in the lab with Dr. Banner. Ms. Abigail and Mr. Nicolas just left the building. Mr. Barton and Ms. Romanov are in their living quarters. Thor is on the roof. Captain Rogers is in the training room."

"Can you take me to the lab?" The elevator started to go down and soon I was at the lab.

I walked out and saw Bruce and Tony working on something. Their backs were towards me so they couldn't see me.

I walked closer and sat on the desk and pulled up a screen to see what they were looking at.

"I think it should be all black." Bruce said as they looked at a digital model of a Lamborghini.

"Yeah but black is to... black. We need something more, us." Tony said.

"You mean you." Tony shrugged and Bruce shook his head.

"Pretty much."

I looked at the screen and changed the color to brew and orange.

"Perfect!" Tony said and looked over to Bruce.

"What is?"

"The color you just picked."