Chapter 11 [edited]

Abigail's POV

"Okay Abbie you can do this." I breath and give myself a little pep talk.

I put my hands on both sides of Maddison's face and concentrated. My hands started to turn white as white rays flowed to her head. After a few seconds I stopped and checked her skin. Her temperature was back to normal, but just to be safe I grabbed a few ice packs and put them on her body. I called Bruce in and he checked to see if she was going okay.

Then Maddison shot up gasping. 

"Maddie, calm down. You're okay." I said holding her arm.

She looked at me and started to get her breathing under control. 

"What happened?" she asked and I sighed.

"Your heart started to freeze," I said then mumbled. "It's too early though."

"You knew?" She asked getting angry.

"Maddie calm down." Bruce said but she ignored him and focused on me.

"I've known for-"

"Wait you mean to tell me that you knew I had powers? You knew that it would freeze my heart? Are you kidding me! How long have you known?" She yelled and her eyes turned black.

"Since you were born." I whispered looking down.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me before?" Her voice became dark and I stepped back in fear looking in her eyes.

"I-I wasn't sure how to reverse it."

Her expression turned to shock. Her eyes went back to their normal color and her voice was soft.

"Am I cursed or something?"

"No, you were experimented on while you were in my womb." 

There was a pause.

Then the ground began to shake and her eyes turned black again and her skin turned to ice. She glared at me and she looked pissed.

"Shit." I mumbled before I started to run to the elevator.

When I reached the elevator I was thrown against the wall. I looked up and saw Maddison pinning me to the wall with a dagger against my throat.

"Who did this to me?" 

"H-Hydra."

"How did they capture you, since I wasn't even born yet."

"That's classified."

"To hell with classified if you still want to live." She growled and stabbed me in my shoulder. I screamed.

"Maddison!" Bruce yells. "Calm down. She's been trying to develop a cure to it. Or something to prolong your life. You'd be frozen solid if it weren't for Abigail." I saw Bruce walking slowly towards us.

"The drug wasn't tested yet, but when your heart started freezing I had no choice but to give it to you." I said looking at her with tears in my eyes.

"Stay away from me and my daughter." She growled letting me go and the tower stopped shaking.

I laid there crying and holding my shoulder as the elevator doors closed on her.

"What the fuck did I do Bruce?" He came over and hugged me as I cried in his shoulder.

"There's so much that I need to tell her about her powers."

"How powerful is she?" He asked.

"The Hulk wont be a match for her.." I trailed off and Bruce got up to attend to my wound.