Chapter 5[edited]

Maddison/Scarlet's POV

Steve and I went back to my room and we were talking and catching up. Artemis really liked him because she kept playing with his arms and face.

"I need to shower, I'll be right back." Steve said. I nodded and he left. I grabbed Artemis and started tickling her and kicked and screamed.

I smiled down at her.

"I love you baby."

"I wove you to mommy." She said in a cute baby voice.

I sat there shocked. She just said her first words. Oh my gosh! 

"Oh my gosh baby you spoke!" I started to kiss her all over her face and she laughed. I picked her up and bounced her in the air. 

"I'm so happy."

"Happy." she said and clapped her hands, I laughed wiping my tears. 

"Yes Artie, mommy is happy." I set her down on the bed. I grabbed my phone and recorded her laughing and talking, then posted it on Instagram. She yawned, then I did as well.

"Guess we're both sleepy." She laid down, her whole body on the pillow. I joined her on the bed and laid on my body pillow. I pulled her close to me and kissed her on the cheek. Then I went to sleep.

Abigail's POV

Today Dad has me interrogating the assassin known as Scarlet. I really don't want to but I don't have a choice since i'm living here again.

I walked into the room and saw a young girl, probably about 18, sitting in the chair playing with a baby. She looked up at me and her face dropped, she looked shocked. I came in and sat down in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Agent Nicole. It seems here that you don't remember anything from your past. Has anything come back to you?" 

"No."

"Umm Okay.. Do you know your real name?"

"No.

I sighed and looked at the baby. "She yours?" 

She nodded looking at her daughter who was looking at me.

"She reminds me of my daughter." I said. Scarlet looked up at me.

"Her name was Maddison. She had blonde hair when she was a baby and as she got older it got darker. I used to me a super model and I would sometimes take her with me when I had my shows." I smile remembering the memory. "When she got older she became a hassle because she was very smart and did a lot of illegal things, like hacking. I remember the first time she hacked the FBI showed up at our door step." I laugh and so did she.

"From that point on she continued to hack but figured out ways to not get caught." I paused. "The last time I saw her was a week before her birthday. I was supposed to fly home on her birthday from Paris but someone tried to kill me. The plane was shot down in the middle of the ocean and I was the only survivor. I swam for hours and saw a boat. They picked me up and brought me to shore. While I was on the boat I kept humming this song that I would sing to her to make her go to sleep." A tear slipped down my cheek, I wiped it and looked at her and saw tears in her eyes. 

"I'm so sorry." I laughed nervously.

"No it's fine." She said wiping her tears. Her daughter looked up at her smiling. "Momma."

Scarlet kissed her daughter on the head and I smiled. I stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Like a small boat

On the ocean

Sending big waves.."  She started to sing.

I turned around and stared at her. "H-how did you-"

"Come on Mom, how can I forget that song?" I stared at her and she smile. Then she set her baby on the table and grabbed the right side of her jaw. She peeled off her mask and there sat Maddison.

"Hi mom." She waved and I ran to her hugging her. I sobbed and she started crying as well. 

"My baby." 

We stayed in each other's arms for a few moments until her daughter stared making noises. I pulled away and kissed her forehead.

She looked exactly the same but more mature. 

Her hair was Black. 

Electric Blue eyes.

Same smile.

My Maddie is back!

I turned my attention to her daughter.

"And when did this happen?" I asked.

Her smile dropped.

Busted!!!
Vote& Comment!