Chapter 15

Maddison's POV

I was woken up by someone slapping my cheek. My eyes shot open. 

"Ah you mother fucker." I groaned as my cheek started to sting. I was sitting in a chair with my hands are tied behind my back and to a wooden chair. Looking around I saw I was sitting in the warehouse and the guy with the gun was standing a few feet away from me. He must be the person who slapped me. 

"Asshole." I growled. I thought he was going to hit me but then a voice stopped him. 

" That's enough." A guy walked towards us. He had dirty blonde hair and wore an expensive grey Louis Vuitton suit.

"I see that our guest is awake now." He stood in front of me and grab my face inspecting it. I move my face all of his grasp and tried to bite him. 

" Feisty." He said then he got down to business. 

" So what do I owe the pleasure of meeting the Scarlet diamond,hmm? Does she want to come back to work for my partner or is she just being nosey? Either way we're going to have a lot of fun." He started to walk around me. 

" I want you to meet someone. Although you know them please welcome your husband, Jake." My heart sunk. Wait what?

Jake soon walked forward his hydra uniform. "You lying son of a bitch!" I yelled and yank at my restraints, but they didn't come off. "Watch your language Ms. stark." I froze.

" Yes Jake here told us everything." The guy in the suit walked over to Jake who was standing at attention, and put his hand on his shoulder.

 " I know about your little Avengers family. And," he walked up to me and put his hand on my chair then whispered in my ear. 

"I know about your little Artemis." I headbutted him and yelled.

"I swear if you as much as say her name again I will kill every single one of you!" the guy in the suit took out his handkerchief from his pocket and put it up to his nose and let out a dark chuckle.

"You are in no position to make threats."

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Ah, where are my manners. I am Justin hammer, you may have heard of me from your father.."

"Nope. Dad never mentioned you." I replied sarcastically.

"Well that's heartbreaking. Nevertheless let's get this party started shall we?"

Just then the hydra agents came and grabbed me. As soon they cut my restraints off I tried to use my Powers, but no luck.

"Oh, Don't bother trying to use your powers. They are, how would I say this, they took a short vacation." 

Hammer laughed as the agents took me out the warehouse. I scream and try to fight back but it was no use. We approached the van and I was thrown into it then hit in the back of the head by something. And everything went black. I really hate getting hit in the head.  

I woke up to the agents pulling me out of the van. Hammer still in the van was on the phone talking about a hot date he's going on later. It was pretty bright outside. We were in the mountains. There was a familiar facility coming into view. When we arrived at the front door memories flooded my mind.

"I remember this place." I mumbled but the agents ignored me. We entered the facility and the place was dark. Only a few lights lit the hallway.

A man in a black vest and black cargo pants walked towards us. 

"You're late." The guy said. 

"Kinda hit a snag, but we're here." Hammer said walking in the facility. The guy growled. "Send her into the other room., and hurry up."

As we were walking I heard screams coming from a room. I kicked the agent to my left, in the shin. Then turned to my right and punched him in the face. I ran to the room where the screams were. Kicking down the door I saw a man strapped to a machine. 

I quickly took out the scientist that were in the room and shut the machine down. The guy laid there for a second as I approached him. He had long dark brown hair and a metal arm.

"Oh sh-" I was cut off bu the guy grabbing me by my throat and throwing me into the wall.

"If this is the thanks I get for helping people then I'll start saving myself instead." I groaned and about 20 Hydra agents stormed in the room with tasers ready to attack.

"Were gonna have a lot of fun with you." The guy from earlier crouched down in front of me. Two agents picked me up and dragged me out the room. I was going in and out of consciousness.

Next thing you know I am being strapped down to a similar machine as the guy with the metal arm. I tried to fight back but i had no energy left to do so. I failed you Artemis. A tear slipped out and then a scientist turned on the machine.

"Ahhhhh!"