Chapter 17- Tony

Third Person POV

"Sir. it would appear that Miss Stark in on the rooftop." JARVIS woke Tony up, who fell asleep on the desk, in the workshop trying to get a location on Justin Hammer.

"hmm? Okay JARVIS..." Tony started to doze back off. "Sir, I highly suggest you get up now!" JARVIS said more stern and Tony shot up again.

"What do you want JARVIS?!" He asked in a irritated voice.

"Miss Stark is on the roof top unconscious."

Tony sat there for a moment then it dawned on him. 

"Maddie? Jarvis give me a suit." He got up and ran towards the balcony.

Tony landed on the roof and saw Maddison laying there in a Hydra uniform. He walked over to her and picked her up heading back inside.

When he got her back to the workshop and put her on a table.

Tony's POV

She's back. My daughter is back. Where the hell was she? I turned my back to her as my suit was being taken off, and I faced a screen that popped up. Jarvis scanned her body and the screen showed her profile and her injuries.

"Jarvis get a word out to SHIELD and tell them I found her."

But there was no reply. 

"Jarvis?" Still nothing.

I turned around and was met with a very much awake Maddison. She punched me in the face and I flew into a wall. "Maddie what the hell!" She then ran over the me with a knife. I got out the way just in time because she would've stabbed me.

I ran over to my desk and went through the drawers looking for a screwdriver. Next thing I know a bullet whizzes past my ear and I look up. 

"You shot at me? Why are you shooting at me?" I yelled and found the screwdriver on top of the desk. I ran over to my suit that I've been working on. I grabbed the hand of my suit then went over to the computer and turned on all my suits. 

"Intruder, Priority Gold." I ran behind a wall as my suits fought Maddison. I took the screwdriver and used it to make adjustments to the hand. Then I saw a suit thrown in front of me, then the rest followed.

How the hell did she do that?

They were destroyed, good thing I wasn't in any of them. Then there was silence. I crouched down and started to make my way to the balcony but I didn't make it far. She shot me in my leg and i yelped in pain as I fell to the ground. 

I rolled onto my back to i was facing her.

"Maddie. Its me, Tony! Snap out of it." She paused for a second then raised her gun and shot me in the chest.

And then black.

Third Person POV

Maddison unconsciously pulled out her stun gun and shot Tony in the chest, knocking him out for only a few moments.

She went to the elevator preparing herself to fight Captain America.

So I wanna thank the people who ACTUALLY vote, comment&message me about my stories. It helps keep me motivated.