11

"Are you sure you want to go home?" Scott asked, "It's no problem if you stay longer."

Mitch nodded his head, "Yes I'm sure, and it's not like I will never see you again. School starts in four days, and you have my number!"

Scott sighed, "Will I see you at the gas station sometime in those four days?"

Mitch shrugged, "I dunno, I'll text you."

Scott let out a puff of air, "Okay I'll see you later, bye."

Mitch smiled and waved at Connie who was standing behind Scott.

Mitch closed the door and Scott just started at it.

"Why did you want him to stay so badly? Not that I would have cared if he stayed longer, but why?"

Scott sighed and sat on the couch, "He said yesterday that his dad hit him, and because he's gay he did other stuff. Was he hinting that his dad rapes him?"

Connie sat down next to Scott, "Thank you for telling me, and it could mean that, but there's no way of knowing. And we can't butt into other people business."

Scott nodded and and put on his work shoes, "I just hope he's okay."

~

*Mitch's POV*

"Fuck have you been boy?" My dad screamed as he marched over to me

I winced in fear as he started dragging me by the ear further into the house, "I was at a friends, I'm sorry."

My dad slapped me in the face, "You're fucking worthless."

I nodded and looked down, not daring to make eye contact with my intoxicated father.

He started dragging me into his room and slammed the door, I always knew what this meant.

He raised my chin to meet his eyes and spit in my face, "You were with that blonde, fucking him weren't you."

I shook my head, "No sir."

"Bullshit!" He yelled, "Let me loosen you up if you're gonna go around here asking for sex!"

I scooted back and shook my head, "N-no, I learned my lesson from last time."

He looked at me in the eye, "Talking back?"

I felt my eyes burn as I was about to cry. He ripped off all my clothes below my waste and flipped me around.

I began to cry even harder and gripped the sheets when he began.

The pain was the worst I have ever felt in my life, I tried to tell him to stop but I couldn't muster up the force to.

"St-st." I barely got out.

My father kept going for another couple minutes before laying down and throwing me out of his room.

I couldn't move because of the pain, so I laid there half naked, bleeding.

"Hope you learned your lesson." He mumbled from his room, "Your asshole wasn't as tight as last time."

I shivered and wiped the tears on my face. I didn't even know what my 'lesson' was supposed to be.

"If you tell anyone, I'll fucking kill you." He spat.

I nodded weakly and crawled to the chair I always sit on, because I don't have a room.

I looked around for the grocery bag I keep my clothes in and reached for some clothes to cover up my lower half.

I slowly pulled on my clothes and laid down on the old chair.

"Fuck my life." I whispered.

~

The next day I woke up to my father slamming the door. I don't know where he was going, I'm just glad that he's gone and I can have some peace and quiet.

I looked over at my phone that I set on the table next to me and grabbed it. I tried to stand up, but received horrible pain.

This always happened to me after my father did that, I was always tired and in pain the day after.

I looked around and saw a note on the table.

Be gone by the time I get back I'm having a girl over and I don't need you here.

I folded up the note and looked around the messy house, "She's not gonna stay when she sees the house."

I limped to the door and shut it. I lifted up my shirt a little to see where I broke my rib and saw only a little bruising.

It didn't hurt much, but it was mostly healed.

I began walking to the gas station and looking around for Scott. I honestly didn't want to see him, but of course he will be there because he works there.

I basically told him my dad rapes me the other day and if he sees that I'm in pain then he will assume that.

"Hey stranger." I heard and turned around to see Scott.

I flashed a fake smile and tried to stand up straighter.

"Need a ride?" He asked.

I shifted my weight slightly and winced as I felt pain, "Sure."

I opened the door and tried to sit down, again wincing. Scott looked at me concerned and I sat down all the way. I squeezed the seat so my knuckles were white and pretended everything was fine.

"You okay?" Scott asked.

I nodded, "Yep, perfect."

Scott turned back to the road and began driving again.

~

*Back at it again with the 3rd person POV*

Scott began driving and noticed Mitch shifting uncomfortably in his seat. Scott decided to leave it alone because he didn't want to upset Mitch.

"Do did you have a good birthday?" Scott asked, hoping to lighten the mood.

Mitch smiled, "That was the best birthday I have ever had in my life."

Scott laughed and got out of the car, opening the front doors for Mitch, "I'm glad to hear."

Scott walked behind the counter and said his hellos to Kevin. Mitch sat down and crossed his legs uncomfortably.

Scott sat down next to Mitch, "When did you sign up for classes?"

"I didn't, on the first day of school they give me a schedule." Mitch said.

Scott nodded, "Did you make any other friends besides me that you can hang out in school?"

Mitch shook his head, "No, your the only one. Is it cool if I hang out with you in school?"

"If you wanna, I have a small group of friends, but only at school. You can hang out with them and me." Scott said.

"Who are they?" Mitch asked.

Scott thought for a second, "It's me, Kirstie, Alex, and Jeremy. Kirstie and Jeremy are dating, and Alex is gay."

Mitch nodded his head, "Is he cute?"

Scott laughed, "I dunno."

Mitch giggled a little and looked at Scott as he pressed the home button of his phone to check the time.

Mitch's face lit up as he saw his phone, "You set the back round to me at the zoo?"

Scott blushed, "I really like the picture, and you can see me a little holding your hand."

Mitch nodded and smirked at Scott, "I really like the picture too. Can you send it to me?"

Scott nodded and pressed a few things on his phone to send it. When Scott set his phone back on the table he stood up to assist the customer that was just entering the store.