25

Scott woke up by himself on the bed, with no Mitch.

"Mitch?" Scott called out as he realized he wasn't next to him.

Scott looked around the room and saw him on the floor curled up in a ball.

Scott hopped off the bed and scooped Mitch up in his arms to set him on the bed.

"Honey, why were you on the floor?" Scott asked as Mitch's eyes fluttered open.

Mitch blinked a couple times and rubbed his eyes, "I dunno."

Scott kissed his forehead and sat next to him, "Happy one week anniversary."

Mitch smiled weakly before getting up to change into his day clothes.

Scott watched Mitch leave the room to change again and sighed.

Scott stripped and put on his outfit for the day and sat on his bed again.

Mitch returned and put the clothes he was wearing in the hamper.

Scott patted a seat on the bed for Mitch to sit next to him, "Are you mad at me?"

Mitch sat down and shook his head to tell Scott he wasn't mad at him.

"You can tell me if you are." Scott assured him.

Mitch sighed, "You are literally the only person I have in my life that I can say cares about me. And the only person that cares about me called me a slut, so it makes me feel pretty shitty."

Scott bit the inside of his cheek, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you at all. How can I be forgiven?"

Mitch chuckled a little, "You don't need to do anything."

Scott sighed again and pulled out his phone to make reservations, "We should go get breakfast now, but later tonight will you go out to lunch with me?"

Mitch's face lit up and nodded. Scott put the phone up to his ear and stepped out of the room and called the restaurant they were going to.

Mitch sat on the bed and kicked his legs back and forth.

Scott came back inside and smiled at Mitch's innocence, "Let's go eat."

Scott held his hand out for Mitch to take and grinned when Mitch accepted it.

They both walked down stairs to see Connie cooking some food. Scott immediately jerked his hand away so Connie didn't see.

Mitch looked at Scott, honestly a little hurt that Scott did that, but Mitch knew that he didn't want Connie to know they were a couple yet.

Mitch took a plate that Scott retrieved from his mother and took a seat.

Scott sat next to him and wiped his sweaty palms off on his jeans.

"Are you gonna tell her?" Mitch whispered.

Scott nodded and looked back at his mom, "Hey mom, why don't you sit with us?"

Connie made her plate and sat down across from Scott, "Sure thing."

Mitch could sense Scotts anxiety and put a hand on his knee to comfort him. Mitch always liked it when Scott did that to him, so he thought it would help Scott.