19

Mitch and Scott woke up at the same time. Mitch saw Scott holding him, pressing him against his body.

"Good morning." Scott groaned while smiling down at Mitch.

Mitch recalled last night and parted his mouth slightly, "Was that a dream?"

Scott chuckled, "Last night?"

Mitch nodded and waited for the answer. Scott pecked Mitch on the lips, "Nope, it was real."

Mitch felt his heart rate pick up and felt his cheeks heat up, "Really!"

Scott laughed and traced circles on Mitch's back, "Why are you surprised that I would want to date you?"

Mitch shrugged, "You can get literally any person you want, what makes me so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one, you don't see it but you're a catch." Scott said.

Mitch giggled and looked up at Scott, "We should get up."

Scott nodded and pushed the covers off of them both. They both stood and searched for day clothes they should wear.

Scott handed clothes to Mitch and they both got dressed, "Are we gonna tell Kirstie were a couple?"

Scott slipped on his shirt, "I think Kirstie will be too excited and spill the beans."

Mitch nodded, "Well I don't wanna hide the fact that you're my boyfriend."

Scott threw his dirty clothes in the hamper, "So you wanna tell the group were dating?"

Mitch stood on his tip toes and pecked Scotts lips, "Yes."

Scott put his hands on Mitch's hips, "That means coming out to them as gay too."

Mitch nodded, "I feel like everyone know that I'm gay because it's kind of obvious, but for you they will probably be surprised."

Scott pressed his lips together, "I trust everyone, so if you wanna tell them, it's fine with me."

Mitch squealed a little and bounced, "So what are we gonna do today?"

Scott sat on his bed and pulled Mitch on his lap, "I dunno, what do you wanna do today."

Mitch rested his forehead on Scotts neck and hummed, "What can we do? It's rainy and cold outside."

Scott looked out of his window, "Yeah, we could stay inside and cuddle."

Scott felt Mitch's smile against his skin and grinned. Mitch nodded his head once, "Sounds good."

Scott stood up, careful not to drop Mitch, and walked to the kitchen. Scott set Mitch down on the counter and stood between his legs.

"Where's Lindsay and your mom?" Mitch asked.

Scott turned to look at the clock on the stove, "Work."

Mitch nodded and put his hands on Scotts shoulders.

Scott leaned forward and captured Mitch's lips in a kiss, "Your lips are addicting."

Mitch giggled and swung his legs back and forth. Scott searched through the cabinets for some cereal and made each of them a bowl.

Mitch sat down at the dining room and waited for Scott to join him.

Scott sat down across from Mitch and smiled at him, "Hey gorgeous."

Mitch giggled and rolled his eyes, "Hey sexy."

"I think we should discuss our feelings towards each other, like before we started dating." Scott said.