27

Scott and Mitch were in choir practicing the day before the musical.

Mitch had been going to work and was still working with Travis.

Travis was still rude to Mitch at work, and Mitch still never told in him, in fear of Travis doing something to him.

Scott leaned in to connect he and Mitch's lips to end the run through of the play.

"Good job everyone!" The teacher screamed, "Class is dismissed, be at the theater tomorrow at five!"

Mitch picked up his bag and made his way out of the class.

"Hey wait up!" Scott said as he jogged to catch Mitch.

Mitch turned around and stopped to talk to Scott.

"Did you wanna come over tonight? You haven't been to my house in a while." Scott said.

"I need to work tonight, so I can't." Mitch said.

"I can drive you right?" Scott asked.

Mitch shrugged and started to walk the other way to his next class.

"Mitch?" Scott asked.

Mitch turned around again, slightly annoyed.

Scott walked up to him and pressed a kiss to his lips.

Mitch didn't move and just let Scott do so. Scott pulled back and waved goodbye to Mitch.

Mitch just turned around and walked to his next class. As soon as Scott couldn't see him he touched his lips and smiled.

"We haven't had an actual kiss aside from the play in a while." Mitch said to himself.

Mitch walked upstairs with a smile on his face and wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

He bumped into someone and and looked up to see none other than Travis.

Mitch immediately lost his grin and mumbled a sorry before trying to scurry away.

"Where are you going?" Travis asked.

Mitch turned around slowly and felt his heart rate pick up, "Class."

Travis shook his head and and pulled Mitch into the bathroom, "I saw you sucking faces with that little fuck Scott."

Mitch widened his eyes and shrunk in fear.

Travis stepped closer to Mitch and backed him up against a wall, "Do you really think he likes a fat slut like you?"

Mitch didn't respond and just kept his eyes down, "I'm sorry."

Travis paced back and forth in the bathroom for a while, "Break up with him."

Mitch shot his head up and parted his lips slightly, "I-I can't."

Travis glared at him, "Fucking do it."

Mitch whimpered, "He's the only source of happiness I have."

Travis quickly backhanded Mitch which sent him to the floor, "Why did you dismiss him so quickly then?"

Mitch coughed a couple times and felt his eyes watering, "I dunno, I'm not w-worth him."

Travis chuckled, "Exactly, this is why you shouldn't have left me."

Travis walked out of the bathroom, leaving Mitch to sit on the bathroom floor crying.

Mitch just sat in the bathroom for the rest of the hour and only got up when he heard the bell to go to his last class.

Mitch looked in the mirror and saw that his lip had dried blood on it. Mitch had tear stains and a very red face.