35

Mitch hoped in the back seat of the car and made room for Scott to get in as well.

Connie was in the drivers seat and set her purse in the passengers seat.

"So where to first? The doctors or the DMV?" Connie asked Mitch.

Mitch shrugged and buckled his seat belt, "What ever works for you."

"How about the DMV first? Your appointment isn't for a while." Connie suggested.

Mitch nodded and leaned into Scott, "Sounds good."

Connie smiled at the two and started to pull out of the drive way.

Scott put an arm around Mitch and let him bury his face into Scotts shoulder, "So are you saving up for a car?"

Mitch glanced at him, "Yeah, I haven't looked at any though."

Scott kissed the top of Mitch's head, "How about we do that when we all get back?"

Mitch bit his lip and smiled, realizing they were at the DMV.

They all got out of the car and entered the DMV. Scott held Mitch's hand as they walked in and kissed the back of it every once in a while.

"There's not that many people here, so it shouldn't take long." Connie said while siting down.

Scott sat down next to his mom while Mitch sat down next to him.

"So Summer's coming up, any plans?" Scott asked.

Mitch grinned and nodded his head, "No plans for me, but my dad is leaving for like a month to go on a trip with friends."

"Really? So you are gonna be alone for a month?" Scott asked.

Mitch leaned in and pecked Scotts lips, "I hope not, you're gonna be with me right?"

Scott rubbed Mitch's back and laughed a little, "Of course."

"Awe!" Connie said while taking out her phone, "Can I get a picture of the adorable couple?"

Mitch blushed when Scott looked at Mitch and kissed his cheek for the picture.

After the picture Mitch saw that it was his turn to show his ID and papers to the person behind the counter.

He walked up there with Scott by his side and slipped the papers over.

"Mitchell Grassi, follow me please." The lady said.

Mitch gave a huge grin to Scott and went into the back room to take his picture.

Scott waited outside for Mitch and went to sit back down next to his mom.

"So how are you and Mitch working out?" Connie asked.

Scott smiled at the mention of his name and shifted in his seat, "Well I think we are doing just fine. We discussed the problem in our past relationship and made 'rules' in which we need to follow this time."

Connie nodded, "Do you know how Mitch is doing about working with Travis?"

Scott pressed his lips in a line and shook his head, "No I haven't asked, I'm actually kinda scared to ask. I don't wanna overstep my boundaries like last time."

Connie shrugged, "Just ask, and if he doesn't wanna tell you then leave it at that. Maybe he doesn't want to tell you because he has a hard time trusting you."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows, "You think he doesn't trust me?"

Connie shrugged again, "I don't know, didn't you say something about how he was afraid you were going to turn into another Travis?"