23

Scott showed up to pick Mitch up five minutes early to get coffee for himself.

"Hey Mitch." Scott said as he stepped up to the counter.

Mitch saw him and smiled from ear to ear, "Hi! What can I get you?"

Scott chuckled a bit, "I'll get an iced coffee, and whatever you want."

Mitch blushed and leaned over the counter, "I don't want my own, stealing from yours is much more fun."

"Better get a large drink then." Scott said with a smile as he handed Mitch his money.

Mitch gave Scott his money and took a cup to write Scotts name.

My Scottie <3

Mitch wrote on Scotts cup, smiling and admiring his work.

He filled up the coffee and untied his apron. Travis came from the back of the counter and shrugged his apron over his shoulder, "See you tomorrow."

Mitch glanced at him and put the lid on the coffee.

He walked towards Scott and handed him his coffee, reading the name, and then blushing.

Mitch locked up the store and hopped in Scotts car.

As soon as Mitch closed his door, he was greeted with Scotts lips against his. Scott and Mitch were both smiling into the kiss and holding each others hands.

Scott pulled back and stared into Mitch's eyes, "Have I ever told you how incredibly beautiful you are?"

The compliment made Mitch's smile even bigger, "Have I ever told you how incredibly sweet you are?"

Scott pecked Mitch's nose and strapped himself in.

Mitch took Scotts drink and sipped a little out of it, giggling when Scott 'caught' him.

Scott began to drive, "So did everything go okay today?"

Mitch bit his lip and lost the smile, "Yeah everything went perfect."

Scott smiled, "I'm so glad to hear that, and your excited to go back tomorrow?"

Mitch looked out of the window and nodded slowly. Scott gently moved Mitch's chin to meet his eyes, "Are you sure?"

Mitch smiled at Scott and assured him that everything was fine. Scott pressed a kiss to Mitch's lips and continued to drive to Mitch house to drop him off at home.

"Are you sure you don't want to spend another night at my house?" Scott offered as he saw Mitch's house.

Mitch chuckled a little, "I'm sure, thank you though."

Scott let go of Mitch's hand and blew him a kiss. Mitch pretended to catch it with his hand and blew a kiss back to Scott.

Mitch turned around to walk into his house and was immediately braced with the smell of alcohol.

"Where have you been, fag?" Mike snarled at Mitch.

Mitch set his stuff on the little chair he usually sits in and shrunk in fear, "I-I got a j-job."

Mike glanced at Mitch and took another sip of his drink, "Good, sooner you can get out of here the better."

Mitch was confused on why his father was mad at him when Mitch was gone for a while, but then said that he wanted him out of the house. He probably just wanted to use Mitch as a sex doll when he wanted and when he didn't he wanted Mitch to leave.

Mitch was glad his father only used him like that about once a month, but it shouldn't happen at all.

Mike took another beer from the fridge and was about to go into his room before Mitch bravely walked up to him, "Do you t-think you can sign t-this?"