17

Mitch's dress above ^^

~

Scott woke up first with his arms wrapped around Mitch so they were spooning. Scott smiled at how peaceful Mitch was when he was sleeping and kissed the back of his head.

Mitch grinned when he felt Scotts lips being pressed to the back of his head and scooted back to be more engulfed in Scotts embrace.

Mitch opened one eye and turned around so he was facing Scott.

Scott looked down at Mitch and smiled, "Good morning."

Mitch took a deep breath, "Good morning to you too."

Scott rolled over so he was laying on his back with Mitch's head resting on his arm.

Mitch scooted closer to Scott and smiled when Scott tightened his grip on Mitch.

"We act so much like a couple." Mitch said, more to himself than to Scott.

Scott felt his face heat up and break out into a smile, "Ever since school started we have been really close "

Mitch nodded and got up to get changed.

Scott reached for his phone to check the time, "It's noon?"

Mitch looked over and laughed, "Damn we slept late."

"I wonder if Lindsay or my mom walked in when we were sleeping." Scott said.

Mitch sighed, "Do I change into my dress now or later?"

Scott got up and looked through his closet, "I'm putting on normal clothes now, but you can put on your dress now because it's casual. It would be weird if I walked around with a tux on."

Mitch nodded and looked at his outfit, "What about Lindsay?"

"What about her?" Scott said, taking off his shirt.

Mitch scanned Scotts upper body, "Will she make fun of me?"

"Don't worry about her at all, her opinion of you doesn't matter and she just wants any excuse to be rude to you. You look amazing in it, and you know you do."

Mitch nodded and picked up the outfit, "Do you think the heals are too much?"

Scott shook his head and slipped on a shirt, "They make your legs look hot."

Mitch blushed and thought to himself.

Maybe Scott does like me?

Mitch looked over at Scott to make sure he was busy before undressing and getting into his dress.

Mitch bent his arm in hopes of zipping the dress, but failed and asked Scott for help.

Scott zipped it and turned Mitch around.

Scott whistled and began singing, "Last seen in a little black dress, watch out for her eyes cause she's armed and dangerous like bow!"

Mitch rolled his eyes and looked down at his attire, "Do I actually look decent?"

Scott nodded, "You look great, Kirstie will be jealous."

Mitch laughed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and do his hair.

Scott put on his basketball shorts, a snapback, and some shoes.

Mitch walked back in from the bathroom and put his stuff down. He looked at Scott briefly, "God damn." He whispered to himself.