42 (Last chapter)

Scott tightened the screw on the wall as it held up their tv. It has been a few weeks since Mike moved out and they are almost done with moving in completely.

"What else is there to do?" Mitch asked as he swung his feet from the bed.

Scott let out a huff and flopped on the bed, "We need to buy food for the fridge and freezer and fix the rest of the damage to the house."

"We just need to put new siding on that part though, so it shouldn't take too long." Mitch said while resting his head on Scotts chest.

Scott rubbed Mitch's back, "I think tonight we can sleep here for the first night."

Mitch slowly smiled and looked up at Scott to peck his lips, "I love you."

Scott closed his eyes as a grin played on his lips, "I'm in love with you."

Mitch sat up and kissed Scotts cheek, "You're so sweet it's gross."

Scott chuckled and sat up as well, pulling Mitch on his lap. Mitch put his knees on either side of Scott and sat on his lap.

"I'm gonna go shopping with Kirstie for groceries, can you do the siding with Jeremy?" Mitch asked while wrapping his arms around Scotts neck.

Scott nodded and put his hands in Mitch's back pockets, "Yeah that works, you can take my car."

Mitch smiled and hopped off of Scotts lap, "Okay thank you, I'll go pick her up."

Mitch slid his hands in his boyfriends pockets and took the key out. Scott pecked Mitch on the lips and went outside to start putting the siding on.

~

"Hey loser get in, we're going shopping." Mitch said as he pulled up to Kirstie's house.

Kirstie chuckled and hopped in the car, "I told Jeremy to go to your house to help Scott."

Mitch smiled and adjusted his sun glasses, "Good, they are gonna do that while we go shopping for groceries."

Kirstie buckled her seat belt and looked out of the window as Mitch started driving to the grocery store.

"So you guys are moving in, have either of you thought about marriage?" Kirstie asked.

Mitch smirked a little, "We haven't talked a whole lot about it, but what we did say is that it will probably come when we are both ready."

"Do you wanna get married to him?"

Mitch immediately answered, "Yes of course I do, I don't want to rush things too much because we have only been dating for 10 months."

Kirstie nodded and unbuckled her seat belt when the car stopped, "What about you and Jeremy?"

Kirstie grinned and got out of the car, "We have been dating for a while, but I don't know if he wants to grow with our relationship or not."

"I'm sure he does, but he's just scared." Mitch assured Kirstie.

They both walked into the store and grabbed a cart.

"So if Scott proposed to you like when we got back, what would you say?" Kirstie asked.

Mitch giggled and bit his lip, "I would say yes obviously, but I wouldn't want to have the wedding until we are both 18."