I'm not paying for you assholes

I stand up with a big sigh slinging my bag over my shoulder, my phone in hand walking out of my third period class when the bell rings for lunch. I walk towards my locker put the numbers in pulling my helmet out when I hear someone screaming. "WHEN DID YOU BECOME FUCKING HOT???" I turn my head to see one of my closest friends, Molly, running towards me dragging Derek, her boyfriend, behind her. I shut my locker laughing and lean against my side waiting for her to reach me.

"I've always been hot, what are you walking about?"I raise an eyebrow.

"Well that's not what I meant. But what I mean is WHEN DID YOU BECOME FUCKING HOT? LIKE GOD DAMN!" She says letting go of her boyfriends hand opening her arms out for a hug.

"Uh, don't do the touching remember?" I say laughing. "Hey Derek."

"Hey." He says nodding his head at me. Derek's that quiet guy in the class who never talks to anyone. Black hair, blue eyes, nice chiseled features, 6'3", don't get me wrong he's very attractive but it's like he talks to no one, yet everyone, yet is isolated. So imagine my surprise when Molly, the most outgoing person I know, told me they're dating with the biggest smile on her face. She spent the whole rest of the day telling me how she asked him for a pencil, he gave her one, and it was the start of a beautiful relationship.

"But- I want a hug." She pouts still keeping her arms wide open.

"Okay fine close your eyes." I say standing up straight, and she does as she's told. I motion Derek over and he walks over hesitantly then I push him into Molly and she wraps her arms around him tightly.

"Woah, you got muscular."

"Open your eyes, Idiot." I say stepping to side looking at both of them.

"Oh... HIII." She steps on her tippy toes and jumps up pecking Derek's lips, causing him to turn a light pink wrapping his arms around her as well. Molly is 5'7", dirty blonde, with grey eyes.

"Hunngnnnnnhhhhhhhh." I stick my tongue out pretending to throw up, and look up at them to see them rolling their eyes. "So anyway where's Mac, Peyton, Layla, and Jess?" I stand up straight. Mac and Layla are twins so both blonde, brown eyed but Mac is taller and a guy so there are obvious differences between them. Peyton is your usual brown eyed and hair guy, who yes is attractive too. And Jess is the most adorable 17 year old ever, short brown hair and hazel eyes. I was actually the only one of my friends who looked like a drug user and dealer.

"They're looking for the new girl." Derek says leaning his back against the lockers his arms still around Molly. I give them both a look of confusion.

"There's are rumor that there's a new girl this year. Apparently she's hot, ride a motorcycle, etc. But by the looks of it I think it's you they're looking for. Which returns me to my old question, when did you become so hot?" She says putting her hands on top of Derek's.

"Over the summer, I changed my entire look." I turn my head to look down the hallway to see 4 familiar figures. "Wait I think that's them." I pull my phone out and click Layla's name, calling.

"Alex?!?!" I hear her yell.

"Yup. Anyway I heard you guys are looking for the new girl who's hot and rides a motorcycle?" I say

"Yeah! How'd you know?"

"Turn around." I hang up and lift my motorcycle helmet slightly, waving it around.

"IT'S YOU?!?!" I hear Jess scream, while all of them are running towards me.

"I know, shocking. Great boost to my self-esteem guys. WAIT FUCK NO-" I turn around to run away but I feel a whole bunch of arms around me. "No, gross, touching."

"Shut up we missed you, since you were basically MIA the entire summer." Peyton says.

"Fine, I'm sorry. Now let go." They do as I say and I brush myself off. "Can we do all the catching up ate? I'm starving. I'm leaving campus, you guys want to come?" They all shake their head in response, and I frown.

"No dinero love, I haven't gotten paid yet." Mac says and all of them give similar response.

"Fine. I get it, you don't love me anymore." I sigh looking off in the distance.

"No-" Peyton starts and I hold up my hand.

"I'm kidding, lets go to the cafeteria maybe I'll find someone who wants my company." I laugh and we all begin walking, I'm still holding on to my helmet as we all walk through the door, me pushing them open. A few glances are thrown my way while my friends make their way towards the lunch line and I begin walking over to our old table. I don't care if I'm starving I'm not eating school crap.

"Hey." I feel someone tap my shoulder and turn around to see Adam, Blake's best friend.

"Hi?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"I'm Adam, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to sit with me at that table." He points to, of course, the popular table.

"Uhh-" I look at my phone as I get a text from Molly.

Mol: If he's asking you to sit with him you better move your little ass over there or I swear to god.

Me: Chill I'll go. Why though?

Mol: Tell you later, food.

"Sure I guess." I lock my phone locking it and he smiles walking over to the table and I follow him.

"What's your name by the way?"

"Alex." I say as we reach the table.

"Hey guys, this is Alex. I asked her to join us so move." he says sitting down while making space for me, I sit down placing my helmet on the table.

"Aren't you the girl that called Blake a dick brain?" I look to see Nick, Blake's other best friend ask.

"Um yeah." I laugh awkwardly biting my lip and shrugging slightly. "Whoops?" All the guys laugh except Blake who rolls his eyes.

"Hey aren't you going to eat any lunch?" Zander who's sitting next to Blake asks. Let me just explain the whole crowd instead of random people asking questions. I'm sitting on the edge and next to me is Adam(Best friend of Blake), then Nick(other best friend of Blakes), Sam, Blake, and Zander leading into the girls Ashley(Girl trying to get in Blakes pants and succeeding), Lindsay (Best friend of Ashley), Cece, and Stacey. They're all super hot and attractive so let your imagination run wild on how they look.

"I'm not eating that crap." I say with a straight face looking at him and some of them laugh in response. "Actually! Now that this has come up do you guys want to grab burgers at this new place that opened up? Please?" I grin making sure my dimple is visible looking at all of them.

"Burgers?" Ashley scrunches her face up in disgust.

"There's a salad place right next to it, if you don't like burgers. But I mean honestly who would turn burgers down?" I say and all the girls perk up at the mention of salad. Weird.

"Yeah, let's go." I hear Blake say and I grin standing up.

"Great! Okay, but bring your wallets because I'm not paying for you assholes."