Please god have fucking mercy.

"I swear to god Alexandra, get up! You're going to be late!" My mom yells as she barges in and smacks my ass as hard as she can. I groan loudly rolling over, while pulling the blanket over my head. "Get up!!" She yells again and begins pulling my blanket away from me.

"No, I don't have to I'm suspended." I mumble out, scrunching my face up.

"Wait what'd you say-?" My mom stops pulling my blanket and I freeze.

"NOTHING I'M GONNA BE LATE!!" I throw the blanket and jump off my bed running to the bathroom as fast as I can. As soon as I'm in, I lock the door and rest my back against the door sighing, "That was close." 

After I finish everything in the bathroom I step out and walk into my room. Maybe I should go out and get breakfast, I think to myself as I stare at my closet. I take my shirt off and grab a pink bra with small pineapples  on it putting it on, and slipping a loose black shirt over my head. I put on my gray sweatpants, putting on pineapple socks to match my bra, and grab my phone walking out of my room walking to the kitchen. I stand in the doorway and see my parents going back and forth, trying to get breakfast. I stand there for a second watching them them shake my head laughing softly.

"I'm leaving, don't want to be late, bye." I say walking to the living room, slipping on my shoes, grabbing my bag, and helmet.

"Bye Princess." My Dad yells out with I assume a mouth full of cereal.

"Bye!" My mom calls out as I walk out of the door. I shove my phone in my bag and make sure my wallets in there while walking through the parking lot to my motorcycle. I put my bag in the small compartment but grab my keys before I close it and get on my bike, putting my helmet on. I put my keys in and start my bike up driving out of the parking lot. So last night I kind of came up with this clever plan. Mr. Hardon said he'll let me tell my parents that I'm suspended but there's no guarantee he won't call them and ask if I really did it. And to keep that from happening and getting my ass in a shit ton of trouble I'm going to write a fake letter with my mom's signature and give it to Mr. Hardon. Then I'm going to get some breakfast because I really am hungry right now.

I drive into the parking lot and park my motorcycle taking my helmet off putting it on my lap. I look back, pulling my bag out and look through it trying to find a blank piece of paper, but I mean who carries blank paper around with them.

"Looking for something?" I look up to see Mac beside me smiling slightly.

"A blank sheet of paper?" I say in more of question than statement. I watch as he looks through his backpack and pulls out a crisp clean piece of paper, handing it over to me. I smile and grab it pulling a pen out of my bag, turning off my motorcycle and getting off my bike leaving my helmet on the seat. I  place the paper on the carrier of my bike. "What's sounds better Dear, Mr. Hardon or greetings? Wait which one sounds more like something my mom would say?

"Dear." He says and I nod my head beginning to write as best as I can in cursive, biting my tongue in concentration. "What are you doing?" Mac asks as I see his shadow over me and the paper.

"All part of my great plan to not get in a shit ton of trouble; a letter from my mom saying she understands I was suspended, is disappointed, apologizing for me, and saying that there will be consequences. If I hand this letter in to Mr. Hardon it's a 100% guarantee he won't call my parents." I forge my mom's signature and stand up straight again grinning.

"Wow and to think just a while ago you had a panic attack about not handing in a worksheet."

"It was worth 20%!!"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, read the letter out." He says laughing taking my helmet off the seat and sitting on my bike.

"Dear, Mr. Hardin