Wake up, Assface

I rub my eyes sitting up on Mac's dirty clothes covered carpet, putting a hand on my neck and rubbing it, groaning softly at the pain. Mac kept throwing up every hour, so I thought he got alcohol poisoning but that's when I found an almost empty bottle hidden next to him on his bed. That shit head would throw up, then drink even more causing him to throw up again. After hitting him a few times and throwing the damn bottle away, I finally got him to sleep. With absolutely no help from Blake, he just keep laughing and eating all of Mac and Layla's food. After Mac fell asleep Blake and I spent most of the night talking. Sounds a little cliche, I know, but we spent the entire night just going from story to story. I found out he has an older sister that just graduated college, found out what he wanted to be, everything.

Eventually, we did fall asleep after I shoved Mac's clothes to the side and stole Layla's pillows and blankets. I gave one of each to Blake and kept one for myself and we fell asleep on either side of Mac's bed on the floor. I push the blanket off me with my legs and slowly get up, looking on the bed to find Mac still there, drooling on the pillow. I smile slightly, shaking my head and look over on the other side of Mac's bed to see Blake gone. I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion and shrug my shoulders.

"Oh it's like a one night stand." I mutter to myself the start laughing quietly. Hehe that's weird. I glance at Mac's alarm clock to see it's 11 am. Oh shit, I never told my parents I was going to stay out- or go out for that fact... I'm deep shit, I shrug my shoulders, oh well. I pick up Layla's pillow and blanket walking out of Mac's room and in to hers putting it back on her bed, nicely. I walk into their bathroom and grab their mouth wash pouring a ton in my mouth and begin swishing it around. I look around the bathroom for a new toothbrush, I mean it's one in a million chance but still might as well look. And no luck, I spit out the mouth wash, and more in my mouth, repeating the process for a good 15 minutes. Maybe I can brush my teeth with my finger...

After rinsing my mouth until it burns I finally walk out of the bathroom and down the stairs towards the kitchen. I walk to the fridge and open it looking around, pulling out some eggs and bacon. I hum softly as I turn on the stove and put a pan on top of it placing the bacon on it. I grab a bowel and fork, cracking a few eggs in the bowl and begin mixing it together with the fork. I pour it on another pan on the stove and grab a spatula stirring the eggs around. I turn the bacon and add a few to a plate and wait for the eggs to finish. I place the eggs on the plate and turn off the stove. I make a plate for myself then pour two glasses of orange juice, and grab the bottle of aspirin. I grab a glass of orange juice and walk up back up the stairs into Mac's room.

"Wake up, Assface." I sit next to Mac on the edge of his bed. I stare at him for a few seconds then jump up and down slightly, trying to wake him up. "WAKE UP!" I yell at him, and sigh when he just snores away. I set the glass down on his bedside table and pinch his nose close. After a few seconds he wakes up gasping and I let go of his nose, smiling. "Oh good you're awake, here." I give him the bottle of aspirin, and he groans holding his head.

"I feel like shit." He mutters softly rubbing his head.

"Good." I give him the orange juice and he pours out a couple pills in his hand, drinking them quickly. He hands me back the bottle and I look down at it in my hands, running my thumb over it. "Um... Do you remember anything from last night?"

"I remember throwing up." he mutter's softly and I nod my head, pursing my lips slightly.

"Come on, you do what you need to and then come down stairs for breakfast." I pat his knee gently then get up walking back down stairs and to the kitchen. I sit down placing the bottle to the side and sigh softly, staring at my food. I don't know how I feel about Mac. He's one of my closest friends, he's always been there for me, and he's an amazing guy, so what's the problem? Why do I not know how I feel about him? It should be clear cut, right? I either do or I don't, but I don't know. I mean Mac kinda reminds me of Blake. After you get past all the popularity shit, and the fact that he thinks he's a god, he's a decent guy. He helped me through my panic attack, I mean come to think of it Blake's the only one besides my family that's seen me have one. I wonder how he even knew what to do. What if-

"Did you make breakfast?" Mac asks walking in shirtless.

"Yeah," I clear my throat looking away slightly, feeling my cheeks warm up. Listen, I could honestly care less if the closest people to me see me in my bra and underwear but I get a little shy when I see- okay, listen, Mac is hot, abs, muscles, and his blonde hair pushes it over the top. It kinda hard not to get a lady boner when you see him shirtless, especially since he's tan because of summer.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry for throwing up everywhere." He says as he sits down and begins eating.

"Now you owe me, since I spent my entire night taking care of your vomiting self." I say shoving a bite of eggs in my mouth. Should I tell Mac about the whole scene of him telling me, he's liked me since we were freshman?

"I promise I'll make it up to you. I never want to drink again." He sighs out.

"You fucking liar, you said that the first time Layla and you guys had a party here. I'm still trying to get the beer smell out of my clothes from when you poured it over me thinking that was somehow going to get me drunk. It was like a took a bath in a keg." I laugh taking a sip of my orange juice.

"I wanted you to have fun, you're parents had such a tight leash on you I thought, you'd loosen up." Mac groans softly and I laugh shaking my head.

"Yeah, my parents- oh shit my parents are never going to let me see the light of day." I move my plate and rest my head on the table.

"You didn't tell the you were going out?"

"You guys kidnapped me!!"

"Oh yeah..."

"Anyway where are your parents? And Layla, I thought she'd be home by now?" I lift my head looking at him, seeing him shove more food in his mouth.

"Golfing and probably at Jess' house."  He says and I nod my head eating half of my breakfast, then sliding my plate over to Mac so he can finish it. I take his empty plate and finish my orange juice, walking to the sink and washing the dishes.

"Well, I'm going to steal a pair of Layla's shorts then walk home as slow as I can to enjoy my last few moments of freedom. Plus sleeping in skinny jeans blocks your circulation off and I'm surprised I can still even walk." I walk out of the kitchen as Mac nods his head and walk back up the stairs into Layla's room. I look around in her drawers trying to find shorts. "Underwear, underwear, bra, bra- oh this is cute maybe I should- no- focus, tank top, bikini, jean shorts? I want something comfortable. Where are all her damn sport shorts?"

"You can always take one of mine." Mac says, from the doorway and I turn around.

"But Layla's are cute." I say and turn back, looking through her drawers again. I stuff my hand in deeper and pull out a chocolate bar. "Emergency stash, clever." I put it back and continue looking when I feel a cloth thrown on my head. I take it off of my head to see a giant pair of shorts and I look at Mac. "This isn't from the collection on the floor, is it?"

"You think so little of me, I'm shocked. Shocked!" Mac says as he leaves and I roll my eyes. I unbutton my pants and pull them off, groaning loudly. Freedom. I even have fucking imprints from the damn pants. I put on the shorts and grab my pants walking out, into Mac's room and grab my shoes putting them on. "Hasta la vista, dude." I say to Mac and walk down the stairs and out the door.

"I'm giving you a ride." Mac says walking past me towards his car.

"Wait but-"

"Nope, let's go." He says unlocking his car and I groan walking to the passenger side. I stop when my phone rings and reach into my pants pocket pulling it out and answer it.

"ALEXANDRA MARIA SHEFFIELD, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL FUCKING NIGHT! YOUR FATHER AND I ARE SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! MARCH YOUR LITTLE ASS HOME RIGHT NOW, YOUNG LADY. OH YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU, YOU RUN OFF AND DO WHATEVER THE HELL. GET HOME. RIGHT. NOW." My mom screams through the phone and I hang up the phone before she can say anything else.

"That was intense." Mac says looking at me and I groan softly.

"Shit."