...Oops

"Get on our I'm shoving my foot up your ass." I shove my helmet in Adam's hand.

"Is that a promise?"

"Get. On." I swing my leg over onto my motorcycle after I put my bag away and put my keys in turning my motorcycle on staring up at Adam and he shakes his head. I rev the engine grinning. "Hop on, Cupcake." I hear him sigh and put the helmet on then he gets on behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I drive the motorcycle out the parking lot and speed up as I drive down the street. He tightens his grip around and I laugh.

"Where are we going?" He yells over the engine and I shrug.

"I don't know. Have anywhere in mind?" I yell back as I stop at a red light patting his hands.

"Nope."

"Ice cream?"

"Sounds good." He says as I begin driving down the road again taking a few turns. I park in front of an ice cream parlor and get off my motorcycle putting my keys in my pocket and hold my hand out for Adam. He grab my hand getting off my bike and takes my helmet off giving it to me. I take it and step back, bowing.

"After you, Princess." I say trying not to laugh

"What the fuck?"

"Well I mean you were so scared, might as well call you Princess." I shrug and walk to the front.

"Hey! Unfair, I just didn't want to die." He walks next to me  pouting slightly and I laugh pushing the door open and walking. I walk to the counter and look at the menu you furring my eyebrows trying to decide what to order. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, mint chocolate chip? Cone or cup? Sprinkles, gummy bears? God fuck I want everything. I bit the end of my thumb nail still thinking when something taps my shoulder. I wave it off still trying to decide.

"Alex, for you." Adam shoves a cup of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with gummy bears on it.

"Uh-"

"You were taking too long so I picked." He smiles at me as I take the cup slowly.

"Thank you-" I say hesitantly, no one has actually bought me ice cream before except my dad. And he only did that when he made me cry, which was a lot.

"You're welcome!" He says eating his ice cream like there's no tomorrow.

"How do you know if I even like this?"

"Guessed? Shh don't be picky." I nod my head and laugh quietly taking a spoonful shoving it in my mouth. I turn around to walk to a booth when Adam grabs my arm and yanks me into his chest. I squeak and make sure my ice cream doesn't hit him, looking up at him confused.

"What?"

"ALEX!" I hear a familiar voice yell and I curse under my breath when I realize it's Dylan. I hear him stop over to me. "Who the fuck is this?"

"This is Adam, you know the guy you were texting last night on my phone." I put another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Wait what?" Adam says quickly and I sigh nodding my head.

"This Idiot took my phone and started texting you, forgot to mention that, sorry."

"Wait so-" Adam begins but Dylan interrupts him.

"That's right cunt face I know just exactly what your trying to do with my sister."

"DYLAN, that is enough. You're being fucking rude, Adam is my friend so butt out of my business."

"Alex he-"

"He's my friend. And I don't know what your problem is since you lost your virginity at 15. Yeah, thought I didn't know that right? But I haven't said a word to mom or dad because they still view you as their perfect child and I don't want to ruin that. Even if it fucking means I have to sit through hours of them practically worshiping you. So screw off, asshat." I grab Adam's hand pull him out of the ice cream then I pause for a second sighing.

"What's wrong?" Adam asks and I hold up a finger going back into the ice cream parlor. I walk over to Dylan who's still in the same spot and shove the ice cream in his hands.

"I don't want you to have to pay for your ice cream you need to save up for when you go back. BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING I STILL WANT YOU TO SCREW OFF." I huff loudly and storm out of the ice cream parlor again. I stop over to my motorcycle and get on shoving my keys in. "Get on, I'll drop you off at home. Adam finishes his ice cream and throws the cup away. He gets on behind me and puts my helmet on wrapping his arms around my waist. I start my motorcycle and drive out of the parking lot down the road. "Tell me where." I yell and he begins pointing out the directions, I follow them until we reach his house. I wait for him to get off and he takes my helmet off giving it back.

"So... Last night it wasn't you?" Adam clears his throat scratching the back of his neck and I nod my head.

"Yeah sorry about that. Dylan's an idiot. Why what'd you say?"

"Well.... I- well I- kinda- never mind see you." He begins walking to the front of his house.

"Hey wait do you want a ride to school tomorrow? I mean you left your car there right?" I call after him.

"Uh- no I'm good, thanks." He walks in his house and I shrug my shoulders putting my helmet on. I begin driving down the road again, sighing, I don't want to go home yet. Just gotta suck it up. I drive all the way home and sigh as I pull in the parking lot and turn off my motorcycle. I grab my bag and keys walking up the stairs and into out apartment. I stay near the front door waiting for mom to come up and yell at me, Dylan probably told her everything. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion when no one comes.

"Hello?" I say cautiously and begin walking slowly to my room when no one answers. "Is anyone home?" Silence. "ALL FUCKING RIGHT."I run into my room and throw my shit down kick my shoes off and take my pants off. I take my shirt off and grab a big ass shirt that reaches my knees and put it on. I walk to the kitchen tying my hair up in a bun and grab a giant back of veggie chips and shove a few in my mouth. I grab a coke from the fridge wash the top then open it and take a sip. Ah this is the life.

I squeak and freeze when I hear someone knock on the door and put my drink down. I walk to the front door slowly and quietly, I reach the door and go on my tippy toes trying to look through the peep hole. I see a figure with a hoodie on and I step back from the door, maybe if I just stay quiet they'll leave. Yeah that's a good idea.

"Alex?" They knock again and I squeak covering my mouth, how the fuck do they know my name? Come on four years of kickboxing, don't fail me now. I unlock the door and get in a fighting stance as I fling it open.

"ATTACK!" I scream and tackle the person down on to the floor raising my fist.

"It's me!" The figure yells and covers their face.

"Who's me?"

"Blake!" ..... Oops?