Too Late

I grab my bag and helmet taking my keys away and begin walking up the stairs taking slow deep breathes. I glance down at my hands to see them still shaking and I shake my head walking to my door. I put my keys in and unlock the door pushing it open putting a giant grin on my face as I step in.

"YO BUTT BRAIN ARE YOU HERE YOU."I scream as I shut the door with my foot and throwing my stuff onto the couch of the living room.

"DUH PIMPLE BUTT." I hear my brother scream back.

"Alex, Dylan be nice to each other. We're in the kitchen, Alex." My mom says.

"Kinda figured, small apartment not many places to go." I snort quietly walking into the kitchen to see my brother leaning against the sink counter and my mom in front of a tea pot on the stove.

"Come, give your old brother a hug." Dylan says opening his arms out for me and I shake my head scrunching my face up in disgust. Same old Dylan brown hair, and eyes in my eyes he's gross but to every girl outside he's gorgeous and a sex god. Gross.

"Never in a million years." I fake gag.

"Aw but- hey is that my jacket-" He drops his arms and steps forward with narrow eyes.

"Uhh... No?" I take the jacket off quickly and hide it behind my back smiling.

"Yeah, yeah you're just lucky I found a new favorite. I've been looking for the damn thing ever since I left, so three years ago Al-"

"Language." My mother says turning the stove off and pouring hot water into two mugs.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"Anyway, why are you back here?" I ask putting the jacket back on.

"Nice to know you missed me. I'm back because I miss my dear sister so much I just had to come back for a week."

" A WEEK?"

"Nice to know you love me." He pouts and I roll my eyes. My mom hands him a cup of tea and leans on the counter next to him sipping hers.

"Be nice, Alex."

"Sorry, Mom. Okay nice to see you again bro. I'm going to do homework." I sigh walking out of the kitchen and grab my bag walking past the couch then walk down the hall into my room. I close the door behind me sighing and drop my bag to the floor taking my jacket and pants off. I grab a pair of shorts and slip them on crawling on my bed. Dylan's here for one week, that means one week of praising him. I take a deep breath grabbing a pillow and hugging it to my chest tightly squeezing my eyes. My body begins to relax as I begin falling asleep when I hear a ding. I groan quietly and lean over the edge of my bed opening my bag and grabbing my phone out. I rub my eyes looking down.

Adam <3: Alex

Me: What

Adam <3: Hi

Me: I was about to take a nap

Adam: oops?

Me: Goodnight

Adam: Wait noo

Me: What now?

Adam: How are you?

Me: Adam.

Adam: Okay okay just wanted to say that you punching Ashley was fucking hot

Me: Thank you?

Adam: You're welcome ;)

I look up when I hear a knock on the door and Dylan walks in. I text Adam I have to go quickly before putting my phone down and sitting up.