I give up

"Alex, get out from under the table or I swear I will fucking have your ass on a stick." I hear Dylan say in a deep, strict, and scary voice.

"No." I simply say as if I'm a five year old child.

"Alexandra, get out, I'm trying to be fucking nice." He says with more anger in his voice.

"No." I say again hugging Mac's legs tighter.

"That's fucking it!" He yells as he grabs my legs and begins dragging me out.

"Holy shit!!" I scream holding on to Mac's legs as tightly as I can and he grabs my arms trying to help me, it's basically like my entire body's in the air.

"Let go! Why don't you two fucking help me?!" Dylan yells at the two guys, I hear them chuckle, as I feel more hands on me and I squeak. Why isn't anyone in the Diner fucking doing anything? Finally I lose my strength and they all yank me out from the table and I hit the ground causing a loud smack. Mac stands up to help me but, Dylan roughly grabs my arm and pulls me up. "What the fuck are you doing here?! Why aren't you in school?! Are you skipping to fuck some shithead?! This is the third guy this week, Alexandra!!" Dylan screams in my face and I scrunch my face up, wincing, leaning back a little.

"No I'm not and the only shithead here is you." I pull my arm away and see Dylan's face turn a bright red.

"We're going home!!" He grabs my arm again and I squeak pulling my arm away step over to Mac hugging him as tightly as possible.

"Am fucking not, I swear please don't fucking let go, Mac." I say gripping on to his shirt and he wraps his arms around me tightly, it's good to have friends that work out.

"Alexandra, if you don't let go of him right fucking now I will call mom and dad."

"But I didn't even get breakfast come on Dylan, have a heart. I'll explain everything to you after I'm done eating, please?" I look back at Dylan resting my head on Mac's shoulder in a soft pleading voice.

"Come on, Dylan, let the girl eat." I hear one of the guys say and I stare at Dylan's now pink face with a hard stare looking back at me causing me to sigh and bury my face in Mac's shoulder.

"Fuck no, we're going straight to your school and I'm making sure you go straight to the principle." He says and I fill with rage as I let go of Mac and turn to Dylan.

"What the fuck is your problem?! Huh?! I've spent entire life in your fucking shadow, always taking the fall, and always having your back. Even when you took mom's car, fucked a bitch in it, then fucking crashed it!! Siblings are suppose to have each others back, I've always had yours but you always leave me alone. Why am I suppose to be the perfect child, the problematic one, the one who just sit there and shuts up through your fucking 5 hour lectures?! We are the most screwed up fucking pair of siblings there is and screwed up family. I'm fucking sick of it. You want to take me to school? Go ahead, see what the fucking principle says. In fact I'll meet you there." I grab Mac's arm, as well as my things and pull him out of the diner leaving Dylan behind.

"Alex , he's going to find out you were suspended." Mac says grabbing both my arms to make me stop.

"Let him, I give up. They either expect the worst of me or the best after all these years why not give my entire family the worst?"

"Because that is not who you are. You've been through shit with them but because of it you're stubborn as fuck, strong, and a beautiful girl. Are you doing all this shit to prove some kind of point?"

"No.. I just- I'm tired of being ignored, I'm tired of my parents going on and on about Dylan even if it's bad. They love me, I know, but now it's like even if I become the smartest student of the senior class they won't care because they just found out Dylan raised a C to a B. I don't want to be on the sidelines anymore, that's why I thought changing my look talking to the popular kids would get me somewhere. Anywhere, other than the back of a room everyone forgetting my name." I sigh out looking at the ground, my shoulders slumping over.

"I can tell you one thing for sure, you're not invisible, not to me." Mac wraps his arms around me and I lean against him. "You're honestly one of the greatest people I've met so far. And you're not invisible to Molly, Layla, Jess, Peyton, and I'm pretty sure Derek too that dude barely speaks a word but still." Mac sways us gently and I laugh hugging him back.

"You're the best."

"I know... But I also wanted to say that-" Mac begins but Dylan interrupts him.

"Why aren't you on your way to school? You said you'd meet me there." Dylan says pulling Mac away from me.

"Fuck off. I still can't believe you're going to rat me out. But I'm warning you, you're unraveling a shit storm. And unlike you I keep my word, I'll get there when I get there. I'm sorry, Mac, tell me what you wanted to say when I see you again." I pull my keys out and walk to my motorcycle, putting my helmet on, getting on my bike. I put my keys in and start my bike driving out of the parking lot and towards school. Where my life will ruin completely. 

I park my bike in an empty spot and get off my bike taking my helmet off, seeing Dylan's and Mac's car already there. I took a small detour because I wanted to enjoy my last moments of freedom. I grab my keys and helmet walking through the parking lot, straight into the school. I sigh softly as I push the door open and I look up to see Blake walking towards me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks while I say at the same time

"Where are you going?"

"I got bored so I was going to leave, now you." he says grabbing my helmet and looking at it.

"Screwing up my life. Never told my parents I got suspended, my brother found me at a diner and now he's talking to your uncle to find out what's going on. Enjoy this time with me while it lasts because I may be getting 10 hour lectures after this, my bike being taken away, and I might be grounded." I say softly hugging my stomach, my hands have started to shake and I can feel a wave of anxiety run over me.

"Let me talk to my uncle, maybe he can-" Blake begins whens he's cut off my a loud screaming voice.

"SHE WHAT??!!" I hear Dylan's voice echo through the empty halls and my head drops.

"There's nothing you can do now." I reach for my helmet and Blake grabs my hand, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He mutters and I shrug my shoulders.

"It was my fault... You're very compassionate for the popular guy that fucks everything that moves." I say trying to lighten the mood.

"I thought we were past stereotypes." Black puts his hands on my shoulders playfully glaring at me.

"Guess I had one more in me." I laugh and grab my helmet from him sighing out as I step back.

"What are you doing?" Blake asks, watching me step back.

"3... 2... 1-" I say and the office door bursts open and I feel Dylan roughly grab my arm beginning to drag me out of the school.

"Good luck." I hear Blake faintly say.

"I'm gonna need it." I sigh out as I let myself be dragged away to hell.