I'll drop kick your ass

"YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE ON MY SIDE, PEYTON. YOU TOO, MAC WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!" I scream as Peyton holds my upper body and Mac holds my legs down, as I struggle against them. I thrash around harder trying to get away, still in my fucking bra and underwear. They all fucking ambushed me.

"Sit still, I'm trying to find that crop top we bought awhile ago that you never wore. You know the one that's kinda like a V-neck but has that x stringy thing going on. The red one?" Molly says sighing throwing more clothes out of my closet.

"I burned it!" I yell and manage to get one arm free from Peyton and begin hitting him.

"Ow, ow, ow, FUCKING STOP IT HURTS!" He yells trying to block his face.

"That's the point ass face!!" I grunt as he grabs my arm holding it down again and I stop thrashing around for second. Fighting back takes work, like damn.

"Found it!!" Layla yells and pulls out the red crop top and I begin thrashing around again.

"IF YOU PUT THAT ON ME I WILL DROP KICK ALL YOUR ASSES. I KNOW HOW TO, I TOOK KICKBOXING!" I scream louder.

"Three years ago-" Jess says.

"I STILL TOOK IT!"

"I don't know what the big deal is you wore a crop top like a few days ago." Molly says.

"Well, I knew I wasn't going to show my nipples." I huff loudly.

"Okay, here Jess you're going to put the top on Alex while Molly and I hold her down. Guys you're going to have to leave and let's switch off in three... two.. One!" Layla says and as soon as Peyton and Mac let go of me I try to run but Molly and Layla push me back down. Mac and Peyton quickly walk out of the room (Derek left right at the beginning.)

"TRAITORS!" I yell at them "OKAY OKAY FINE I'LL PUT THE DAMN TOP ON! I'M NOT LETTING YOU GUYS SEE MY NIPPLES!" I settle down breathing heavy, Molly and Layla have a smirk on their face as they let me go while Jess looks relieved. I sit up and yank the top from them, turning my back towards them taking my bra off and slipping the shirt on. "I need boob tape, you know those things that hide your nipples?" I sigh getting off the bed and sitting up.

"I planned ahead, I actually have that." Layla says proudly reaching in her bag on the floor, throwing a box to me. I roll my eyes and put it on, throwing the box on my bed.

"I PUT IT ON AND THAT'S IT I'M NOT GOING!" I scream and run out of the room, I run to the living room and hide behind the couch where the guys are, the girls following me.

"We can literally see you." Molly says. Damn, the cons of living in an apartment.

"Please, please, please don't make me go. Molly and Derek end up making out, Layla gets super drunk, Jess, I don't know how, but gets drunker than Layla and fucks someone in a closet. Like seriously though you're suppose to be the innocent one, but I applaud you like shit. And you two eat a whole bunch of girls face off." I groan loudly popping my head in between Mac and Peyton.

"I promise one of us will stay with you." Peyton pats my head looking at me and I roll my eyes. Then an idea pops into my head.

"DYLAN THEY'RE TRYING TO KIDNAP ME AND MAKE ME LOSE MY VIRGINITY!!!" I scream to the top of my lungs causing everyone to cringe.

"Dylan left, who do you think let us in?" Layla says.

"The devil." I mumble quietly causing Mac to laugh. "I'll go as long as someone stays with me and I don't wear heels. I mean come on who am I kidding? You guys honestly think I can walk in that shit?" I get up from the couch and walk to Molly yanking the black skinny jeans she has in her hands and put them on, angrily. Molly and Layla have a smug look on their face as I walk back to my room, so they can cake my face with makeup.

I stand outside in front of my door slouching with Peyton, Mac, and Derek. I put on my black ankle boots after a lot of protests, and have on some red lipstick (That was the deal I can wear the shoes I want but have to wear the damn lipstick.) I let out a huge sigh, we're all waiting for the rest of them to finish and come out.

"Oh come on, Alex, you look hot!" Peyton wraps an arm around my shoulders and I roll my eyes. "Right, Mac? Doesn't she look hot."

"You look good." Mac nods his head and all the girls come out in dresses and heels.

"Let's get this shit show started already." I groan and stomp my way to the parking lot.

"Lighten up." Molly pinches my side and I yelp, "Okay, Layla and Jess you go with Peyton, I'll go with Derek, and Alex you go with Mac." And everyone begins walking to the designated car. I get in the passenger side of Mac's car as he gets in as well, and starts the car.

"Can't we go somewhere else, please?" I whine softly.

"I promised Layla I'd take you." Mac says and I slump in my seat, It's already dark outside. Yes, it took them that long to get me ready, and then longer for the girls. I kept wondering when my parents would fucking come home and save me but they never did. My stomach drops as Mac pulls up to the party and I already see a whole bunch of drunk teenagers. I feel Mac pat my back gently. "It's alright, I'll stay with you." Mac says and gets out of the car, as do I. I walk in slowly towards the house, feeling worse and worse. Mac walks right next to me as I step into the house and get a giant whiff of sweat and barf causing me to gag slightly.

"I was wondering if you were going to run away." Molly says walking up behind me with the rest of the guys. "Well, let's go have fun!" I hear cheers behind me and everyone spreads out, except Mac.

"Go. Go get drunk, I'll be fine." I say turning to Mac.

"Um... I think I'll- I can just stay with you."

"Go or I'll drop kick your ass. Go have fun, I don't want you stuck here with me. Go eat a girls face off." I push him gently and he laughs softly.

"Alex- are you sure?" He sighs softly.

"I am, I don't want to stop you from having fun." I smile slightly and he smiles back kissing my head and walking away. I sigh softly looking at the entire party and place a shaking hand over my stomach. Maybe I can find somewhere quiet, I begin walking upstairs, trying to avoid all the horny couples. I walk to the first door on my right and open it to find a couple having sex and I quickly close it, my face burning up. Okay, Okay this is definitely not for me. I walk to the end of the hallway and open the door on the left and sigh in relief when no ones in it. I walk in and close the door behind me laying on the bed, facing the ceiling.

"Breathe." I mumble to myself quietly and close my eyes trying to count my breathing 4 in, 4 out, repeat. Maybe I should've stayed with Mac, no  I don't want to keep him from having fun. Maybe I should try to lighten up. I sit up, and nod my head, "I'm going to have fucking fun... Let's just hope I don't freak out.." I get up and walk out of the room with a determined look on my face, accidentally bumping into a couple. "Oh I'm sor- Blake?"

"Alex-" Blake says looking at me surprised, then glancing me up and down. "I never thought I'd see you at a party. You look-"

"Blaaaakeeeeyyy." Whines out the girl on his arm and I scrunch my eyebrows together trying to look at her face, oh shit it's Ashley. A very drunk and messy Ashley.

"Well I see you're busy sooo-" I say walking around him slowly then run down the stairs, hearing him call my name. I push my way through the crowd and make my way to the kitchen leaning against the counter. I look around to already see Peyton feeling some poor girl up, Molly and Derek making out against the wall. I glance down at my hands to see them still shaking slightly and sigh out, I fucking hate parties.