I've done a lot of running today.

You know in the movies where everything slows down and the main character goes on a long monologue on how bad their life is or how lucky they are? Well yeah this is kinda like that. Everything was felt like in slow motion as Principle  Hardin (aka Hardon) marches his way over to me with a furious face. I hold my breath in, okay let's list out the possibilities:

1. I can stand here and wait for him to drag me to his office then find out I'm 'suppose' to be absent today and immediately call my parents, getting me in a shit ton of trouble. And another god forsaken 5 hour lecture.

2. I could run away and never come back.

3. I could run out of the school and all the way home risking Mr. Hardon calling my parents then I'm dragged into his office first thing in the morning, with my parents.

4. OR... I don't think there's a fourth option, fuck.

Number 2 is sounding like the best plan right now. So agreed number 2? Number 2. As Mr. Hardon is halfway towards me I turn around and begin running away, pushing through the crowd. I freeze for a second. Fuck Mac has my keys. I turn back around and run through the crowd again avoiding, Mr. Hardon towards Mac. I reach my hand out to grab my helmet and bag but end up grabbing his arm. My fault for thinking I could grab both things with one hand, I'm an idiot.

"RUN IDIOT" I yell at Mac as he stumbles after me then he seems to come back down to earth running with me. We run down the endless amount of hallways, with people chasing after us, yelling our names. Okay... Just my name, and it's the principle. I grab my helmet from Mac's hand, put the straps of the bag over my shoulders and grab my keys running faster. "Thank you!" I yell behind me as Mac stops and I hit my forearms against the door opening it, running out behind the school. I begin running around the building to the front, so I can get to my motorcycle.

"ALEX" Blake yells from his car when he sees me running through the parking lot.

"NOT THE TIME JACKASS.... HEY THAT KINDA RHYMED" I yell back and jump onto my motorcycle putting my helmet on and grab my keys my hands shaking. I try to put my keys in but my hands keep shaking but soon, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Ms. Sheffield, please get off the motorcycle and come to my office." Mr. Hardon says and I sigh out slumping my shoulders over, he fucking caught me. I get off my motorcycle angrily and shove my helmet off following him as he walks back into the school. I walk through the front door with my bitch face on looking at everyone. I pat Mac's shoulder as I pass him and walk into the main office, ignoring the stares of the old ladies and straight into Mr. Hardon's office. "Please sit down." He says closing the door behind me and I put my helmet in the seat next to me, sitting down slowly.

"Mr Hardon-in. Mr. Hardin, I know this looks bad but Ashley dumped her lunch on Layla and I was getting sick of her stupid acts so I-" I talk quickly as he sits down and he shakes his head.

"I understand, Alex."

"Wait what? You do?"

"Yes, I do. Listen, I've had so many girls come to me about Ashley and her little friends, but you're the first one that's punched her. Twice. I didn't do anything the first time except for that call home because I was a little grateful. I thought that would settle her down, but apparently not. Now even though this might finally shut her up, I can't let you go with out some punishment. If I let you go without any punishment, I'll have to let everyone else go freely. So, you're suspended for the rest of the week."

"That's two days-?" I ask scrunching my eyebrows in confusion.

"I've made my decision no arguments, I'll inform your parents later, I assume you can get home by yourself with the motorcycle?" He leans back in his chair and I sit up straight.

"Um, I can tell my parents. We have like this group... Group therapy session every Wednesday with a real therapists and everything so I can tell them then. I promise." I laugh awkwardly put a hand on my heart. He looks at my suspiciously before shrugging his shoulders and nodding his head.

"Alright, I'm counting on you Alex. Close the door on your way out please." He say motioning to the door and I grin jumping up.

"Thank you Mr. Hardon-in. Mr. Hardin." I squeak and run around his desk hugging him tightly. I let go quickly and mumble a 'sorry.' I grab my helmet and run out the door and shut it close, I bump into someone and stumble back. "Sorry- oh hi" I look up to Blake and step back scratching the back of my head.

"Are you alright? What did my uncle say to you?" He asks looking at me with slight panic and I give him a confused looked.

"Hardon's your uncle? Well whatever anyway I don't care, I'm suspended for two days. Adios." I wave goodbye and skip around him out of the main office. He grabs my arm and I sigh softly turning around to look at him.

"I'm serious, are you alright?" He looks at me with a hard stare and I shrug my shoulders.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I pull my arm away and walk out again, then stop when I see all of my friends in front of me. Molly, Derek, Peyton, Layla, Jess, and Mac. "I GOT SUSPENDED!" I yell and we all start cheering. They run over to me and crush me in a giant group hug.

"You're happy about that?" Blake asks from behind me and I let go of them turning around.

"Duh, I didn't get expelled, they're not calling my parents, so no 5 hour lectures.. Okay you losers have to get back to class, I'll see you later." I wave goodbye to my friends and walk out of the building. I walk over to my motorcycle and hop on placing my helmet on. I start my car and drive all the way home. I park my motorcycle and walk through the parking lot to my apartment. I open the door and walk in smiling wide and shut the door with my foot. Now time to lie to my parents. I take one step forward when I hear a knock on the door and I groan loudly turning around and opening the door. I groan louder when I find Blake and he walks in.

"Nice to see you too." He says and I close the door, I walk to the living room and throw my helmet and bag onto the couch.

"What do you want?" I sigh.

"Information. Fill me in on everything."

"No, get out. Cause if anyone finds you here I'm going to be on that couch listening to a long list on what's wrong with my life even though I'm just 17." I stomp my foot groaning again and Blake wraps his arms around me. "What are you doing-"

"Hugging you, shut up. It looks like you need a hug." He sways me around and I go limp.

"Um well... Yeah this is awkward let go." I pinch his side and he shakes his head.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"God damn it Blake." He pulls away and puts his hand over my mouth and I bite his hand.

"Ow what the fuck, I come to check if you're alright and you bite me? Why don't you at least bite me-"

"OKAY SORRY!" I shove his arms away.

"Alex?" I hear the front door open and my eyes widen quickly, oh fuck not again. I grab Blake's arm and drag him to my room.

"I'll come back for you but I really do not want to get in trouble. Please please please stay in here and be quiet, please. I'm begging you, I owe you a big one, thank you." I shut the door before he can answer and run back to the living room. I've done a lot of running today, I should be on track. Hah fuck no. "Heyyyyy-- Dylan-"

"Listen before you say anything, I wanted to apologize."

"Okay thanks great, I'm just going to my room and study because big test tomorrow."

"No wait, Alex, I'm serous sit down." He walks over to the couch and moves my stuff sitting down. Oh fuck, an apology lecture. Blake is so screwed.