Oops

I'm sitting at the end of the booth with all the guys, Blake is sitting next to me, and all our burgers are in front of us. All the girls went to the salad place, even their faces turned green at the mention of burgers. Zander and Adam are going back and fourth giving each other dares, as well as trying to make others join, and I just sit there chewing on some fries. They begin whispering to each other and I glance at them raising my eyebrow, but then shrug it off, guys are weird.

"Sooo... Alex." Zander says leaning back grinning widely.

".... Yes?" I look at him still eating my fries.

"Want a dare?" He sits straight up grinning wider, if that's even possible.

"Uhhh-" I begin

"Guys don't be stupid, she looks like she wouldn't do a dare in her entire life." Blake butts in and look at him with a straight face.

"Sure." I look at Zander rolling my eyes at Blake.

"YES, okay." Zander begins snickering looking at Adam

"Don't." Adam says shaking his head at Zander.

"Shut up." Zander says clearing his throat looking at me. "I dare you too... Kiss Blake."

"What?" Blake and I say at the same time.

"But like full blown make out none of that Kindergarten crap." Zander says with a serious face.

"One: Why am I part of the dare? Two: Are we in fucking kindergarten? What kind of dare was that? Three: There's no way on Earth that Alex would-" Blake begins but I grab his shirt turning him to me crashing my lips against his. I keep the front of his shirt bunched up in my fist as he begins kissing back. Our lips move against each other, both of us pressing down harder on the others. He runs his tongue over my lips but I ignore it biting on his lower lip gently, then pulling away slightly dragging his bottom lip out. I push him away and let go of his shirt.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover, Idiot." I say wiping my mouth turning back to Adam and Zander. Both of them have a shocked look on their face staring at me and I glance around the table to see them all looking at me, even Blake. "What?" I say.

"N-nothing." Zander coughs and looking at Adam and Blake. I glance at Blake to see him still staring at me with a shocked expression.

"I'm going to wash Blake off my mouth." I groan softly still wiping my mouth as I get up walking to the bathroom. I walk to the ladies single bathroom and knock making sure no one's in there. As soon as I step in I lock the door leaning against it breathing heavy. I look down at my hands to find them shaking slightly, my heart beating out of my chest. I take a shaky breath stepping away from the door and look at myself in the mirror.

"Holy fuck, what did I just do?" I rest my hands on the sink whispering to myself looking down at the floor, trying to calm myself. My first kiss, gone, all because of a stupid dare. Why didn't I say no? Why was I a fucking idiot? I take a few deep breathes staring at myself, I really am an idiot, aren't I? I shake my head, and turn the sink on washing my hands. I calm my breathing down and turn the water off grabbing a few sheets of paper. Before I step out I pause for a moment and run my finger over my lips. I breathe in deeply shaking my head and unlock the door walking out. I walk back to the booth and sit in my same sit.

"You good?" Adam asks.

"Yeah, just didn't want Blake on my lips all day." I look at him and pretend to shiver in disgust.

"Hey!! I'm not a bad kisser, what the fuck?!" He yells in my ear and I groan scooting away slightly.

"Okay chill, I'm just saying you're not the best I've had." I look at him and he glares at me. He rolls his eyes and mumbles a "Whatever" turning to Nick beginning to talk to him. I turn to Adam and lean back, laughing. "Is he always like this?"

"Mostly, but he's never had a girl do that to him in front of his face." Adam says taking a bite of his burger. "Which made my respect level for you to go way up." 

"Same." Zander mumbles shoving more food in his mouth.

"Thank you." I wink at both of them laughing and go back to eating my food.

After we finish our food we get up and walk out. We meet the other girls at the front and all walk to our rides. Blake hasn't said a word to me the rest of the lunch, which is pretty hilarious since he kept glaring. I swing my leg over my motorcycle sitting on it and I'm about to put my helmet on when Adam walks up next to me.

"Yeah?" I say looking at him.

"Can I have your phone?" He says.

"Uhhh... Don't you have your own?"

"That's not what I meant, please?" He says laughing and I shrug taking my phone out of my pocket and hand it to him. "No password?" I shake my head as he unlocks and begins typing, I straighten my back trying to see what he's doing, but he gives it back to me before I see.

"Uh-"

"My number, don't worry I didn't look up porn." He walks back to his car and I glance back to see Blake still glaring at me, I roll my eyes.

"Thanks?" I call after Adam and put my phone away putting my helmet on. I start my bike and begin driving all the way to school. I park my bike and get off walking into the school slowly. The lunch took longer than expected, so I'm already late, might as well take my time getting to class. I walk into class after putting my helmet away, and everyone looks up at me as I walk to the back of the room.

I step out of my classroom at the last bell and begin walking to my locker. I see Molly there with Derek and I wave walking up to them. I open my mouth, about to speak, when I hear a loud screeching sound behind me, causing me to turn around.

"YOU FUCKING KISSED BLAKE?! BITCH!!" A red Ashley storms up to me with all her minions and the guys behind her. I glance between her and Blake raising an eyebrow, to see Blake have a smirk on his face. "ANSWER ME BITCH!" 

"Oops?" I say shrugging slightly.

"FUCKING OOPS?!" She screeches and lifts her hand slapping my cheek, hard. I take a deep breath as I'm staring at the ground and look at her with a death glare, she smirks now. I raise my fist and punch her square in the nose, causing a loud 'Crack' sound.

"Yeah, fucking oops."