Chapter 6.

***Bellamy's POV***

We have been walking for hours. We left in the middle of the night and it's about 10 in the morning. "Alright Murphy. Where to now?" I ask.

I stop to turn and face him. "What do you say we lose these first, huh?" He lifts up his cuffed hands.

I scoff. "No. Again."

Murphy says, "If we get attacked by Grounders, I have nothing to defend myself with."

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't care."

Finn then comes over and unclips Murphy free. What the hell? Murphy looks at Finn as he walks away. "Thank you."

I walk away from Murphy and up to Finn. "Hey. What the hell are you doing?"

Finn turns towards me. "It was your idea to bring him."

Well thanks Sherlock. I didn't know that. "Yeah. He's the only one who's seen where the Grounders keep their prisoners."

Finn stops and looks at me. "Well then we probably shouldn't let him be defenseless out here. We can handle Murphy."

"You better hope so." I say to him.

Murphy then walks up to me. "So do I get a gun now?"

I roll my eyes and walk away from him. We are walking for another three hours when I get tackled from behind. "Everybody down, get down." Murphy says. He is he one who tackled me.

About two hundred feet in front of us three Grounders are rummaging through stuff.  Murphy keeps talking. "This is it." He then turns towards me. "Told you I'd find it."

I pick up my rifle and look through the scope. "I see nothing but Grounders." I say to them. "Our people aren't there."

Finn says, "Wait a minute. They got stuff from our drop ship."

I pick up my rifle again. When I look through the scope I focus on the stuff on the ground. It's clothes and cloth from the drop ship.

I look back out of my rifle. "Okay. So maybe they know where our friends are."

Finn looks at me. "Yeah, or maybe they killed them already."

I sure as hell hope not. If they killed my people I will kill all of them. What if they killed Lauren? How will I tell her brother. Oh god. We have to be sure that they killed them though.

I was in my own thoughts when Finn says. "Son of a bitch."

I look at him. "What is it?" I ask him.

"The guy with one eye." He says. I look through my scope at him. "Around his neck." Finn says.

I look at it. It's a watch on a necklace. "What am I looking at?" I ask.

"He's got Clarke's watch." Finn says. I look through my scope again. He continues. "It was her father's."

I understand. "She wouldn't give that up without a fight." I say.

Finn goes, "Neither will we."

I nod my head. "Okay. You're with me." I say towards Finn. "You two, stay here, out of sight." Monroe and Sterling nod their heads. I continue, "If this thing goes south, take out the other Grounders. But don't shoot the one with the watch. Copy?"

Sterling says, "Copy."

"Copy. But what about Murphy?" Monroe asks.

Murphy turns towards me and smirks. "Yeah. Do I get a gun now?"