Chapter 15.

***Lauren's POV***

"What are we going to do?" I say to Maya.

Maya shakes her head. "I have no clue. There are only a few places that I don't have access to. They aren't on the map either."

I nod my head. "Okay. So we don't know where they are taking us. Who is taking us?"

She shrugs her shoulders again. "I have no clue."

"I do. It could be Dr. Tsing and Cage. I heard them talking about human trials." I say. Maya nods her head.

"Okay. Why are they taking you guys?" Maya asks. I shake my head.

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. We already gave them our blood and bodies."

"Okay. What are you going to do about it?" She asks.

"Do what all of the 47 do best. Be criminals. We are going to fight back." I say.

She nods. "When?"

"Soon. I have to talk to the others." 

"How?" She asks.

"I don't know. Plan something because they can not take us. We're humans not fricken animals." I say.

"Alright. Well come find me when you figure something out." She says.

Maya leaves. So I have where, who, why, what, when, and how. I think I'm starting off okay.

I groan and rub my hands down my face. I flop back onto my bed and shut my eyes. What am I going to do. I open them and stare at my drawings. There are twelve portraits of my people surrounding the family. I lay on the ground stare up at them. I smile as memories flood through my mind. Each person has a special part in my heart.

My eyes scan over all of the drawing but stop on his. Bellamy's. I remember the first time we met. I saved his life.

***Flashback***

Im standing in the drop ship plummeting to Earth. Jasper looks at him too and says, "That looks like fun!"He goes to unclip when I grab his wrist. He looks up to me with questioning eyes.

I say, "Jasper. Don't ." He looks confused until the tall guy from before floats right in front of me.

He goes, "Oh come on buttercup. Lighten up. Let the kid have some fun." I glare at him. He stares right back at me.

Neither one of us are daring to look away. That was until Jasper goes, "Lauren I will be fine."

Then all of a sudden everything around us starts to shake. We start plummeting towards the ground that has no gravity. Without thinking I grab the guy in front of me and pull him into my body. Just as I do that a huge pipe falls right where he should have been. He has his hands on the side of my head against the walls, his head is in the crook of my neck and our legs are tangled together. I can feel his muscles through his jacket. When all of the shaking finally stops nobody talks. Its dead quiet. All you can hear are the people trying to catch out breaths. We landed on the ground.

The boy pulls from me but doesn't back away too far. While trying to catch my breath I say, "Still fun? Because I'm pretty sure that you would have been crushed under neath that pipe if my quick reflexes didn't save your life. You're welcome buttercup." He rolls his eyes and scoffs while walking away towards the drop ship hatch that leads to the other levels.

***End of Flashback***

I smile. I feel something fall down the side of my face. I take my hand and wipe it. I'm crying. I miss him so much. I sit up and clutch my knees. I want to get out of here. I want to go see if there are any survivors like Abby, or Jackson, or my brother. I want to see him too.