Chapter 24.

***Bellamy's POV***

"Ark station, do you read me? Anybody there?" I ask.

"Bellamy, you're late. Every three hours means every three hours." She says to me.

I roll my eyes. "Are ya through?" I ask her. I hate lectures. They are so boring.

"Have you found the source of the acid fog?" She asks me.

"No. That's going to have to wait."

"What? No. Nothing is more important than that." She says.

"Our friends are. They've started taking them from the dorm one at a time every few hours."

" Taking them where?" Raven asks me.

"I don't know. We tried to follow them, but they went to a classified level. Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system from her boss, and I'm still trying to find a way in." I turn towards her. "Anything?"

"I think I found a path, but it's going to be tight. Here's the walkie Raven asked for and the ear bud." She says to me.

I take it from her. "Bellamy you have to find them." Clarke says to me as I'm adjusting the ear piece.

"That's the plan." I say to her.

"If you don't, all of this is for nothing."

I sigh. "Yeah, I know." No pressure though, right?

I walk over to the air ducts and take off the grate. I nod at Maya, she nods back. I climb in and start my adventure.

"Okay, so tell us where you are now." Raven says to me.

"I'm at an intersection. Which way?" I ask them.

"Bellamy, we think you are close. The lab should be just up ahead." Clarke says to me.

I sigh. "Any chance you could be more specific?" I ask her. All of a sudden I hear drilling.

My blood runs cold. "Never mind. I got this." I say to them. I crawl towards the sound.

The drilling gets louder and louder as I approach the grate. When I get close enough we all eavesdrop on the conversation. Dr. Tsing, Emerson, and Cage all have a heated discussion.

"Please tell me you heard all of that." I say to Clarke and Raven.

"We heard it." Clarke says.

"We have to warn them." Raven says.

"Did Kane take a radio?" Clarke asks.

"No this is the only unharmed frequency and we have to keep it open for Bellamy."

"If I leave now I can make it there in time." Clarke says.

"In time to get blown up, you mean."

"When I get back I want to know our friends are safe and the acid fog is down. Can you handle that?" Clarke asks the both of us.

"Yeah we got it, go!" Raven says.

"Clarke wait! Octavia was in Tondc when I left, is she um?" I ask.

"She's here. She's safe." Clarke says.

I sigh in relief. "Okay, good. Be safe, too." I say.

"Now you know where they are taking them. Now we need to stop them from taking our friends." Raven says to me.