Chapter 11.

***Lauren's POV***

"Stay here. I have to go make sure my father is okay." Cage says to me.

I nod my head. He runs out the door. That was the last time I've seen him. It's been two days. Nobody has visited me. I drew more picture in this time. The first one is of Wells, then Charlotte, then Clarke, there is one of Raven, single one of Finn, Octavia, Jasper, Monty, and my last one I just finished is of Bellamy. This one was the hardest. I put that one to the back once I was done.

My food got delivered to my last night. I've kept my promise and ate some of it. I broke the fork. One of the prongs I took of and shoved into the door jam.

When my breakfast got delivered the door didn't lock due to my fork. I smiled. I waited an hour before opening it. No guards were in sight. I ran towards the elevators. Once I got there I forgot I needed a key card.

The door open and I froze. "Lauren?" Maya asked.

She pulled me into the elevator. "What are you doing?" She asks me.

"I have to go see my friends." I say.

She nods her head. "I was just going to them to warn them."

I raise an eyebrow. "About what?"

She shakes her head. "Not here." The elevator doors open and Maya pulls me down a couple of halls and into a storage facility filled with paintings. "Wait here." She says to me.

I nod my head and browse. "L-Swizzle?" I hear, from two voices at the same time.

I turn around. "Mon-Mon! J-Dawg!" I then hug the both of them. They hug back.

"Are you okay?" They asked me,

I nod my head and laugh. "Yeah they won't touch me." I say to them. They nod.

Maya then fills me in on what has happened with the breach. What Jasper has done and and the President asked Jasper to do.

Maya shows them the Grounders through a vent. "Why are you telling us this?" Monty asks.

Maya looks at us. "Because I'm afraid you guys are next."

We all look at each other. "No way in hell is that happening." I say to my friends. "We need to buy time. Clarke is getting help. I know it." I say to them.

"How?" Jasper asks.

I smile. "Because they stopped looking for her. That means they can't find her. That means she found our people."

They all nod their heads. "Okay. So what's the plan?" Jasper asks.

"We volunteer as much people as we can. Only people we trust." Monty says.

"Miller. Trust Miller." I say.

They nod. "What about you?" Maya asks.

"I will go back to my cell and act like I don't know anything. I will continue to write letter to you guys to let you know I'm okay and what the plan is. If they let me go back to you then I will. But until then I will play dumb." I say. They nod their heads.

Maya brings me back to my cell unnoticed. I hope the boys keep up their end.

Two hours have past and President Wallace enters my cell. "Hello Lauren."

He says to me. I'm laying on my back with my feet against the wall throwing the ball up in the air. I don't look at him. "Hi."

"I've got some news for you about your friends." He says. I stop catching the ball and look at him to continue.