Chapter 30.

***Bellamy's POV***

I'm making sure to be extra careful when I go through the halls. I made one promise and I'm going to keep it. I walk quickly and quietly to the harvest chamber. I go through the vents when I can. When I get there I go straight to the girl I promised.

"Get up. It's time to go. I told you I'd come back for you. Come on out. Our people are marching on Mount Weather right now. Hey. It's ok. We're getting you out." I try to pull the next guy out of his cage but he freaks out.

"Slow down. They just bled him." She says to me.

I turn to her. "Listen to me. There's an army inside this room, and I need you to help me get them ready to fight. Can you do that? Good. Start with him."

Others start shouting very loudly.

"Too much noise." I say.

The Grounder goes to the main cages and yells something in their language that quiets everybody down. She comes back to me and asks, "Ok. How do we do this?"

I explain the plan, "There's an army outside going for the main door. When they get it open, all hell will break loose. That is the signal for my friends to come here, and..." I get cut off from the speakers.

"My fellow citizens, this is your president speaking. I have news to share with you that will change all of our lives forever. For 97 years, Mount Weather has been our home. It's kept us alive, but it has also held us captive. Most of us have made peace with what we've had to do to survive. We've done these things for one reason... so that our people could someday return to the ground. That day is today."

"He's going public." I say.

Cage continues, "Before my friend Lorelei Tsing was murdered by the outsiders still at large in this mountain, she found a cure. It was in their bone marrow."

"Here. I'll be back." I say as I hand the Grounder the keys.

"Where are you going?" She asks me.

"He's trying to get his people to turn on each other. They'll find my friends. I have to bring them here now. I'll send them in groups. You get your people ready to go, but you wait for me to come back, do you understand?" I ask her.

She nods. I go to leave. "Wait! Thank you." She says to me.

I nod. "You free your people. Protect mine when they get here. We can thank each other when we're all outside." I leave to go get my people.

While crossing a hallway I hear my name get called. "Bellamy! I need your help!" Vincent yells to me.

I nod. "They took Maya, Jasper, Miller and Fox. They are heading this way. Please you have to help me free my baby girl."

I nod my head. "I have a plan." I explain it to him.

When the guard comes with my friends Vincent steps out like I told him too. He starts arguing with the guard and the guard raises his gun. Through the vent where I am crouch I take my gun and shoot him in the head. I don't miss. Vincent pulls the grate off and I go to finish the job when Miller has taken care of it for me.

Miller has always had my back. That's why I chose him. I trust him.

I turn to Vincent. "Hey. Good job."

He nods. "Thank you."

"Miller, you ok?" I ask.

"Better than him." He says referring to the guy with his head blown out.