Chapter 25.

***Laurens POV***

Isolation. That's what is happening to me right now. Nobody has visited me. Everything has changed.

What the hell is going on? Bellamy is alive? What the hell? He was right there. So close. I should have said something.

I lost my chance. My one chance to see Bellamy again. What the fuck is wrong with me? I groan in frustration.

There is a knock on my door. "Wow. Who thought I had any privacy here."

The door opens. "You know I'm doing this to protect you." A voice says.

"Ha! Bull shit." I say as I throw the ball against the wall again. I'm sitting on the floor in between my bed and the wall facing the door. It almost hits Cage in the head.

I catch the ball. He sighs. "I am Lauren. We are family. I just want you to know that."

I laugh again. "Family? Family? Do you even know what family is? Family don't lock each other up in isolation or overthrow their fathers so they can be leaders. Family are they people who would die for each other.

I have a family and 44 of them are in this mountain. My family would do anything for each other.

You don't know what family means because you don't have one. The people who you think are your 'family' are actually people who are using you. You don't have a family Cage because you're just a egotistical, psychotic, weird, ass hole who are killing innocent kids so your greedy immature douche bag of rotten people can finally go outside!

News flash! It's not always about you! You selfish prick! Now please. Either leave my cell or kill me here. Just end my misery of having to look at a disappointment like you." I say.

His smile dropped and along time ago and his face turned red. He slams my door shut and leaves.

I throw the ball as hard as I can against the door. It bounces off and all around the room until it comes to a stop. Fuck this!