Chapter 10.

***Bellamy's POV***

We eventually get back to camp. As we enter guards come up to us. "We're gonna need your weapons." A guard says.

I nod my head and hand it over. Abby Griffin and Patrick come over to us. "I know you. Factory Station." Patrick says.

Mel nods her head. "Where are the others?" Abby asks.

"There are no others." Mel says quietly.

"We found her a days way from here. No survivors. Lots of supplies." I say.

Abby nods her head. "Get them to medical."

People help. "Did you find my sister?" Pat asks.

I look down to him and sigh. "I had to come back. They needed doctors. Finn is still looking for her though." Pat nods his head.

All of a sudden I'm engulfed in a hug. "Bellamy." I hear.

Clarke? I see the familiar blonde hair and I immediately hug her back. Thank goodness she is alive. She pulls back.

She then hugs Octavia. "I'm glad you're okay." O says to Clarke.

Clarke nods, "You too." Raven comes over.

I look at Clarke. If Clarke is here and Patrick is still asking about Lauren, where is she? "How many are with you?" I ask.

"None." She says. I nod my head.

"Where's Finn?" She asks.

"Looking for you." I say. "We all went out but ran into Mel and Octavia. Monroe got hit with an arrow so we came back. Finn and Murphy kept going." She nods her head. "Where the hell did everybody go."

She looks at me. "Mount Weather has our people."

I raise an eyebrow. "What?"

Forty-five minutes later and Clarke tells me everything she knows. "Lauren is related to them?" I ask her.

She nods her head. "Yeah. I don't know how though. I don't know what they did after I left. She should be okay though." I nod my head.

"We have to go talk to your mom to get Finn and Murphy back. They could make things worse." Octavia says.

Clarke nods her head. "I know."

Clarke and I walk into the Ark. We hear her mom talking to the other. She doesn't want to send anybody to look for Finn.

"What? No. You can't cut them loose." Clarke says.

Abby sighs, "We don't have the man power to send out two rescue missions and protect our camp."

"Mom. They're in trouble." She says. "They're either going to get killed or make things worse with the Grounders who we need to get our people out of Mount Weather."

"I know you feel this is unfair, but our priority has to be with Chancellor Kane if there is any hope for peace." Abby says.

Clarke looks her mom dead in the eye. "If you wanted peace then you probably shouldn't have killed the only Grounder willing to help."

Her mom sighs. "I'm sorry. The decision has been made."

I cut in now. "You're sorry? Finn and Murphy are out there looking for YOUR daughter with guns YOU gave us. And now that's she's home you're just going to abandon them?" I continue. "If you can't spare the guards, we know the terrain. We have a map, we can do it ourselves."