Chapter 33.

Since Lauren and Bellamy are together this is just going to be Lauren's POV. I will say something if I write in Bellamy's.

We all start running. We get Maya a suit so she can breathe without risking the air. We get to the door and Bellamy opens it.

"Oh, Bellamy." I hear. It's a voice. Octavia's voice. I haven't heard it since the explosion.

Jasper and Monty step through the door. I wait. "I knew it. You two are too scrawny to die."

I then step through the door with Maya behind me. "L?" I hear.

"Hey O." I say. I then am attacked into a hug. I hug her back. "Thank god you're alive." I say to her.

"You too." She says to me. She then looks at Maya.

"It's okay. She's with us." I say.

I look at Clarke and hug her. She hugs me back. "Are you okay?" She asks me.

"I'm fine." I say to her. "You?"

She nods. "Could be better."

I nod back. "Where's your army?"

"Gone. Just like yours." She says to me. "Say you have a plan."

"Not really. We need to talk to Dante. Maya says he's in quarantine." Bell says.

Beeping comes from Maya's oxygen tanks. "Thirty minutes. And we just changed it. That can't be right. Uh, shh-- um... It's her last tank." Jasper says.

Clarke goes up to her, "Hey. Uh, we'll find you another one."

Maya shakes her head. "All the supplemental oxygen is on level five."

"Then we have to get you to level five." I say.

"Five isn't safe for any of us." Maya says.

"We'll take the trash chute again. It will work." Jasper says.

"To get in, maybe. Maya's right. Every soldier in this mountain is there. We'll never make it out." Bell says.

"We can do this. We'll split up." Jasper says as if it a giant plan.

Octavia nods. "Okay. You guys go for Dante. We'll help Maya."

We split up. Maya, Jasper and Octavia go one way and the rest of us go towards Dante.

Once we get there Dante acts as if he was expecting us.

"Hello, Lauren." He says to us. "Clarke."

"Sir, we need your help again." Bell says. He eyes the camera in the corner.

Monty says "It's okay. I took out the camera from the junction box in the hall. We can talk freely."

Dante declares, "No one's watching, anyway. Thanks to you, they're all on level five."

Clarke says. "You're not."

He nods. "No. I'm not."

Bellamy tries to reason with Dante. "Please. We don't have much time. We need a way to get our people out of this mountain without killing everyone."

Dante pauses. I shake my head in disgust. "He's not gonna help us."

"You cut the power, risking the lives of everyone in this mountain-- my people, even the ones who helped you." He states.