Chapter 22.

***Bellamys POV***

I stand there as the mountain men hose me down. The water is boiling hot.

My hands and feet are cuffed and I'm naked. I stand still and let this happen.

They use huge sponges and this yellow powder and scrub my body until I'm more than raw.

They hose me down again and again getting the dried blood off of my body. I sting and burn all over.

I watch as my war blood goes down the drain. I don't even know if any of this is mine. I've killed so many people, Grounders. They've bled all over me.

They start injecting me with a bunch of different syringes filled with who knows what. I start to fight back until I'm shocked.

When I wake up I'm in a cage with no clothes except white underwear.

When I look around, I see people in cages everywhere, all around me. I try to pull the lock off.

It doesn't work so I start hitting my cage door over and over.

The Grounder girl next to me says something to me. I look at her. "I can't, I don't understand you."

She looks at me. "Sky person?" She asks me.

I nod my head. She then spits at my face. Fucking great. "I take it nobody told you we're not enemies anymore?"

I look around. "I need to get out of this cage." I start kicking the door again.

"And then what?" She asks me.

"And then I kill everyone in this mountain." I say.

All of a sudden guards come into the room. They stop at the girl next to me. "Yup. This one will do." They start to unlock her cage.

They can't take her. They are going to kill her. What if this was Octavia? I start hitting my cage to get their attention. It works.

"We got us a live one." He says. He then shocks me twice and injects me with something. The last thing I see is my cage.

Burning hot electricity goes throughout my body. I gasp for air. I get a major head rush, I'm hanging upside down.

"Who are you?" A girl says from in front of me.

Who am I? Who the fuck are you? I want to say, but don't.

"Are you from the Ark?" She asks softly.

I slowly nod my head.

"Do you know Jasper?"

"Maya?" I ask. Clarke told me about a girl named Maya.

She nods her head. Thank god. "How about getting me down from here Maya?" I ask.

She nods and gets up. She starts to rip the wires off of me when the door opens.

"Lovejoy. Hey." She says nervously.

"What are you doing here? You're not cleared for this facility." He says to her.

She nods. "I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted to see what was so special about him. But, he's dead."

I shut my eyes and act dead.

I hear footsteps. "So he is." Lovejoy says.

He then keeps walking. I think he stops and pushes a button. I get released and sprawled out on the floor.

I hear him walk past my head and start to unclip my ankle braces. "You're a brave girl, coming in here all alone-"

He gets cut off by my foot to his face. As he is disoriented I unlatch my other ankle. Lovejoy takes out his gun and aims it at me.