Chapter 26.

***Bellamys POV***

Jasper and the others have the floor sealed. I watch as men drag Fox away. Some of them don't have suits on so that means the marrow is working. Shit.

I still have my suit and guns. I have to get Fox away from them. As if she is reading my mind she breaks free. I stand in front of the door and point my gun at her. She freezes. The other guards get up.

I shoot past her and kill the two guards. I pull my mask off. "Bellamy?" She asks.

I pull her into a hug. "You okay?" I ask her.

She nods. Maya comes around the corner. "Come on, you gotta get her some place safe."

I nod my head. We follow Maya very close. We go to the residential floor. Maya slowly opens the door. A guy is sleeping on the couch. He wakes up.

"Dad. You're home." She says.

He nods. "Yeah, yeah. The drill bit broke again. What are they doing here?" He directs it towards us.

"They're in trouble and they need some place safe to stay." She says.

He gets up. "They need to go. Now."

"Just let me explain." Maya tries.

"I'll let you explain where you got that uniform. Maya, you know how dangerous this is, what are you doing?" Her dad says.

"What mom would have done." She says firmly.

Her dad turns to us. "You need to leave."

Hell no. We did not just come this far for our plan to fail. I put my hand on my gun. "Sorry. We can't do that."

Maya steps in front of me. "It's okay. He's gonna help us."

I raise an eyebrow. "Really? Cause I'm not getting that."

She pauses. "My parents were part of a movement that was against using outsider blood. My mom refused the treatments and it killed her. She was willing to die for what she believed."

"Maya, you were five. I couldn't leave you alone." Her dad says.

"I'm not a little girl anymore." She says.

"They're willing to kill you to get them. If you get caught-"

"Please, they're killing us. We don't have anywhere else to go." Fox interrupts.

Her dad sighs. "Just this once. Just for one night."

Relief goes through me. Thank god. "Here, just this way." Maya says.

I stop at her father. "Thank you." I say to him.

"You know they'll never stop right? If the rumors are true and your bone marrow can get us back to the ground they'll never stop." I nod and walk away.

We rest for about thirty minutes until we start to make another plan. "Lovejoy's keycard will get you into the armory. The guns are locked but the guard has the key I can lure him away-"

I shake my head. "No there's no time. Once I get the guns how do I get them to level 5? They're watching every door."

She points the the map. "Maybe not, the mess hall has a trash chute."

I nod. Then I process what she said. "Trash chute?"

She nods. "There's one on every level. Best part there's no radiation alarms. hatches leak like crazy so they put in these airlocks just to be safe. You get the guns, I'll get them into the mess hall."

I nod. "You're a natural born revolutionary." I say to her.

She shakes her head. "My mom was a revolutionary. I'm just trying to do what's right."

She gets up to leave. "Be back here in thirty minutes." I say to her. She nods and walks away.

I watch her walk down a hallway and straight into Cage Wallace. Well shit.

I turn back inside. "They've taken Maya." I say to her dad. His face pales.

"They are going to use her as bait." Fox says. "Jasper and her have a thing. They are going to flush us out."

I turn towards her dad. "You need to get me to that chute."

He nods. "I will wait at the bottom to seal it off. Hurry. Please."

I nod and we all move. I climb into the chute and go as fast as I can. When I come to the level I bash the door open. "Bellamy?"

"Get her in here. Quick! Come on! Come on!" I yell at them.

Maya jumps in and we all fall down the chute. We hear we are decontaminated and Maya rips off her suit to breathe fresh air.

Thank god she's okay. "Dad? What are you doing here?" Maya asks.

"What your mother would have done." He says. She smiles.

I turn to Jasper. "Listen to me. Clarke is coming with an army of Grounders."

"What?" He asks me.

"We have to keep all of you safe until then." I say.

"Don't tell me Finn finally got his peace talks?" Jasper says with a smile.

My stomach twists. "Something like that." I say. "Come on. We have to get our friends."

We reach the mess hall. "Everybody lets go! Now! Move!" I yell.

Nobody has to be told twice. "It's all clear." I say as we walk through the halls.

Miller is next to me. "Won't they see us?"

I shake my head. "Relax. Monty took out the cameras."

"Yeah well we're all still sitting ducks in a group like this." Miller says.

I nod. "You're right. That's why we're gonna split up." I say to him.

"No. We do this together. We survive together." Monty says.

"Bellamy's right." Jasper says.

Of course I am. "They don't trust Maya anymore so who is going to help us?" Miller asks.

We round a corner to a group of people. "They are." I say.

Maya is standing in front. "We're gonna hide you. Not everyone here agrees with Cage, not by a long shot."

Vincent says, "Come with me. We'll divide you on the way." To the group.

"You'll be okay." I say to people as they past.

Jasper stops in front of me. "Hey we're coming with you!"

I shake my head. "No you're not. They still don't know I'm here and I need to keep it that way."

"So what do we do?" He asks me.

"Stay alive, be ready to fight. War is coming." I say to him.

He nods and we go our separate ways.