Leaving

DISCLAIMER
As I was going through all the chapters and reading them, I honestly cringed at how bad the first few chapters are. I do not like the way they turned out, please try to stick with it until after the first 3 chapters because that's where my writing starts getting acceptable.

           Y= you
A=Adam
(Texting)

A- Hey (Y/N)! I was wondering (along with Alesa) if you wanted to come up and stay the week in Washington with us?!

Y- Uh... Who is this exactly?
A- Oh, whoops.. I'm sorry, this is Adam, from High school. Remember me?
Y- ADAM!!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN ABSOLUTLEY AGES!!
A- Whoa there, calm yourself!
Y- I'd LOVE to come down there for the week!
A- Ok great!
Y- I'll pack ASAP and get plane tickets.. IM SO FRICKEN EXCITED!!!

"What if I don't fit in..? I only know Adam! Well, only God knows for sure.." You said out loud to yourself as your cat Turtle looks at you and mews.

After you went online and bought your plane tickets for the next morning you went on packing and packing and packing.

"Adam, I'm getting on the plane, be there in about one hour" You said into the phone.

"Ok, I'll be at the airport to pick you up. See ya" He said back to you.

"Bye!" You responded.

~Time skip to end of plane ride cuz I'm cool~

You look around for Adam and can't find him anywhere.

Where are you Adam!? You think frantically to yourself.

There's a group of teenage boys over there.. Nah he wouldn't be there. A huge family over there.. No.. ADAM WHERE ARE YOU! A group of girls ages 12-24.. Who are they surrounding?? You walk over to see what all the commotion is about. You see an adult in his early twenties, about the same age as you, with dark brown hair, glasses, a flat brim hat, holding a sign that said your name on it....

*facepalm*

"Adam..?" You ask cautiously.
"Y/N?" He asked back.
"Yeah, let's get outta this hell-hole" you say grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

*Adam POV*

I was so happy she was finally here! Alesa's gonna love her! Everyone in the office is gonna love her! Yay!!!!!!!