I.S.O.L.A.T.E.D * Just Give Me A Reason*

I let the phone sit on my chest while I was crying , I never thought he would be in jail , over some undercovered bullshit , Iv'e been alone for so long it's hard just hearing this from him. My mom hugged me trying to tell me everything was going to be okay, when in reality everything was fucked up! , I didn't want him in jail I wanted him here with the rest of the world , or even me nothing is as bad it seems , but soon we will come clean and I think it's time for me to do things on my own. 

     I lay on the couch and the phone keeps ringing , I didn't want to answer the phone because I knew if I did it would just make things worse and I didn't want that. " Avanna! , answer your phoen girl that ring tone is getting on my nerves now" she said to me , I picked up the phone and said hello , it said what it said from the beggning , " Avanna! , pleas talk to me I can pnly talk to you two times a day" he says with a very firm voice , I didn't say anything " Avanna you know it's not my fault I don't want to be here , please don't waste anytime on me , if this is how you feel it should go down" he said. When he said that I felt as if he wanted to end this relationship , did he want to go to jail just for this reason? " Prince! , I never said I would give up , i'm just so upset , even if this was a self protection problem , you needed to walk away from it! , " I say trying to break it to him , " Avanna! walking away in my situiation isn't going to fix anything! , it's gonna make it worse , plus Iv'e been getting letter already about me being dead when I get out of here , I don't think I could last another minute in the jail , or outside the jail" he says in a clam tone, I cover my face and try not to cry and I breath in and sniff and say to him " there is no sunlight , if I lose you , and no clear skies , and just the clouds my eyes will do the same , if you day every day it will rain! , and i'm not putting this pressure on you , your putting it on me and I feel weak , without you. I will visit you tomorrow and try to bail you out , if not I don't know what eles to do " I say crying so hard it's werid. 

     " Avanna i'm sorry but there is so many dumb was to die , and this one is by far most the dumbest , I knew everything I did was trouble , but you think that your on your way , life lined up on the mirror I shouldn't have blowen it" he says almost sounding happy. I'm looking at the mirror on the wall , and threw my rise and fall you have been my only friend , they told me that I can't understand the girl I am , so why are we here talking to eachother again. " I feel the guilt beanth the shame , and I almost could see the scars that remain , I love you Avanna and i'm sorry , i'll seen you tomorrow" he says hanging. Looking at me now , I see the change and the message , so i'm starting with the man in the mirror. I remember , MJ taught me that.

      Just give me a Reason.