I.S.O.L.A.T.E.D ~ One Thing is Clear to me~

I took my time driving off and crying at the same time , I havent really been hurt like i was now , alot of things romaned my mind and how I was going to cope with Prince and my momma coming home. Today is the day she got home , and I worried about her safety more then anyone else's , I thought about my baby brother and how he was doing. It's clear to me that he is with someone I trust.

    I walk in my house looking at thye remolding , its really cute how the cileing was carved with nice and beautiful art work. Like anything else i couldnt help but stare. I watched it for a minute and looked around and i heard the hospital bus slowly park itself infront of my house. I looked out the blinds seeing it was my mom getting out from her wheel chair. I smile big and run out hugging her " my god Avanna! whats going on , its alright baby" she says with a smileing , wheeling herself in the house. " Momma! im soo glad everything is back to normal!" I say with a excitment in my voice. I wouldnt really say normal , but it was like it was before "that man" was in my house.

    I walked in with her giving her blankets and i  ordered fired chicken for her to eat when it got there. I walked in my room and sat on my bed feeling soft and cuddled up. The thought of prince romaned my mind as i stared out the window. I never knew he would do this too me , he has an affair with my best friend , and she didnt even tell me. I think as we move on she isnt gonna be considered my best friend. I change into my Pj's and get settled. I make sure my mom is comforable in her room like always and i finally got to relax. 

   " Avanna , come here" she demands , I walk in there looking , " yes mam?" I ask , " so what did you do with my son" she says in a choked up tone. It's like she never wanted to get rid of Antonio in the first place. " Momma , i met a women and she has a smaller son , she is a great mother and i left him with her " I say without struggling to tell her. " Thank you Avanna , i knew i couldnt raise him , but i wanna make it final , i want to get the adoption papaers settled and see if she can be his new momma" she says tapping her side of the bed trying not to cry. I realized what she said , and I rememberd that she isnt able to take him in either. I walked off and sat on the couch as the chicken arrived and I paid for it. I set my moms plate and lay it on her lap as she digs in. " Man its been a while since i have had M&M's chicken" she says slurrping up with grease. 

    I laid down thinking about Prince , and Raquel , I mean is she really pregnant? , is she really all of these things she said she wouldnt be , but obviously one thing is very clear to me she doesnt wanna be friends with me anymore.

   My phone rang and i sat up waking up from a deep nap and i answered in a deep sleepy voice. " Hello?" .. "Avanna , its me Prince" he says. He sounded faint , and real sleepy like I shook the phone and had an additude " what is it prince?" I say shaking my leg in irritation. " Avanna i need your help, I ran away from home , i dont wanna be there anymore , i have become isolated.. I cant handle my thoughts.. I have this gun and--" I cut him off right there " GUN?! , Prince what the hell has gotten into you? , where did you get a gun from?" I ask speaking sfotly but in an anger tone. " I got it from one of my home boys , I needed it for protection , but i cant handle my thoughts Avanna , i'm alone .. I have no where to stay.. please help me" he says choking up blocking his sginal. I put the phone down and took a deep breath and sighed. " Alright i'll help you , come over tomorrow and we will go out for ice cream , prince one this is clear! your becoming suicidal!".