I.S.O.L.A.T.E.D * Making 2 Reflections Into One*

I sat upstairs wating for my mom to give me a sign she was going to take me soon , I was going to go see Prince in the hospital , Raquel called me telling me he is staying a night , those kids pounded the mess out of him. I didn't want to know how he looked , I wanted to find out my self , " alright Avanna! , lets go!" my mom yells grabbing her keys , I walk down stairs and walk out the door with my bag full of things he likes. It seemed like a long drive  but it really wasn't it was a 2 minute drive , " Avanna , when you go in you tell them who you are here to see and they will let you back there " she says to me as I get out the car, I walk to the desk and and tell them I am here to see Prince. she lets be back there , I see him laying in the bed watching tv. The smell of the hospital made me sick , always has , but I was willing to hold all that back , " knock knock knock" I say walking in with food , and a gift " Avanna?" he says looking at me , " yeah , duh i'm not the ghost" I say smileing and I hug him , " oh my god , your okay " he says hugging me and he feels relived , " what where you thinking! trying to stick up for me?" he says holding my arms tightly , " I tried to help you! , I tried to fight for you , something happend and it told me to go help you!" I say moving my hair away from my face , " Avanna! , i'm fine you see me , onl a busted lip , and a black eye , i'm fine " he hugs me " i'm just so glad your okay , you scared the holy crap out of me" he says kissing my forehead , " I'm sorry Prince if I scared you , it's just that it scared me when Raquel ran and told me where were in a fight , " i say sitting at his feet , " well i'm fine , just don't do that okay , you had me on world war 3 when I saw them pull you away from me, it kills me i swore to protect you , alright and I will " he said , I smiled feelign relived , " oh yeah I brought you my moms dinner and a slice of pie" I said pulling it out and giving it to him.

       "Alright!" he says opening the tub and eats the food , " wow your mom can cook  i haven't had food like this since my mom died" he says chewing his food , " yeah she has a gift" i say back to him watching him eat , " well i just stopped by to see if you where going to be okay" I said to him moving my hair back , " yeah i'm fine , it makes me feel good that you actually are here for me , " he says eating more , " well why do you say that?" i ask a little concerned " my stepmom! , my father , my own lesh and blood , he hasn't came yet!" he yells , I felt so bad , " I sorry Prince , maybe they will come later" , I say patting his back , " I can't stand it , I can't even finish this food , thinking about it " he says crying with his head down. I feel his pain , we are the same people , I told him that  " Prince , everything will be fine , look if you dont want to finish eating i'll just go" I say " no!" he says grabbing my wrist softly " don't go , I need you " he sayswith tears on his cheeks , " Prince i don't know what to do I feel so lost" I said to him , " don't feel that way i'm here for you , you know that" he starts mumbling , and he bring me ontop of him and he hugs me , his head is on my heart and he hears it putting him asleep , I was stuck I was just rubbing threw his hair making sure he was in the comfort he should be in , " Avanna , please don't let me go , iv'e had enough , you just like me your everything to me and if I lose you , i'll go threw the state of depression over and over again" he says , crying into my shirt  " Prince I would never leave you alone , your right me and you are the same person" I said hugging him " I wouldn't dream of it  , but I have to go i promised my mom I would be in for 20 minutes" i said to him , he nodded as he was understand and he whipes his face , " i'll be out tonight , okay" he said , " yeah , i'll see you then" I sad walking out.  

             " So , how is he doing?" she asked when I got in the car , " he is doing fine , just a busted lip and black eye" I said with a smile , " well i'm glad he is okay , now lets get back home so we can order pizza! Bad girls club comes back on today" she said swerving off. I was so supset , just leaveing him like that in the cold hearted hospital , and it's iornic thats the same hospital my dad died in , we really are the same person. My mom parked the car and we got out taking the pizza inside, we walked in only to see "that man" with another women sitting on our couch , " hello Risa have you met MarQuel?" he says being sarcastic , " Marcus! , what the hell are you doing here!!?" she yells almost dropping the pizza but I save it , " I'm here , for my things , i'm moving out Risa" he says holding onto the other girls , " is this her?!" she askes in a clam tone , " IS THIS HER!?" she yells even louder. I stood there in shock , why is he here? , he needs to go burn in hell! , " Yes Risa , I have cheated on you with her , she is pregent with my 2 boys , and I am the father " he says with a smirk look on his face , " you dirty bastard!" I took a vaze and bashed it against his head , my mom screams and so does the women , she tries to hit me but I punch her in the face fighting her and winning! " get out!!! " I say screaming " get out!!!" ,"get out!."  I punch the women in her face reaptedly till she got up and left the house. Then I dragged that man out the house onto the concret and told that women " Drive off! , and don't come back!" I said and she drove off the car was jacked up and everything eles. 

     I walked back in the house to hug my mom , " sweetie thank you so much " she said crying hugging me , I fought a women 4 years older than me , no way I had that type of power in me , all the anger and fustration  , and seeing Prince in the hospital made it worse. I sat next to my mom drinking soda laying on her chest as she put her fingers threw my hair softly , " Avanna , make sure you know from the bottom for your heart , you have power , it may not be there when you frist realize it , oh but it's there , trust me" she says. I didn't say anything just smiled , me and Prince where cut from the same cloth , we had the same life almost , its like we are making 2 reflections into one. I was just looking at the other half of me.