Stuck

Chapter 5: Justin Pov

I looked at the dance floor from upstairs. I sighed prayed to myself that this time I won't wake up in an empty bedroom naked again. The bottle in my hand was empty and I was drunk as hell Chaz and Cody but they were making out with girls.

Ma💕12:32 pm- Where u at

King Ass👑 12:33 am- @ the club

Ma💕12:33 am- Y u @ the club

King Ass👑 12:34 am- Cause u weren't at home n I needed someone to fulfill my needs

Ma💕12:34 am- Justin ur drunk r u

King Ass👑 12:35 am- Well me and this cutie just hit it off

Ma💕12:35 am- Bye Bitch

King Ass👑 7:06 am- Ma were u @ tho????

I looked in every room but she wasn't there. Literally I have no idea what happened. I woke up next to Hailey who didn't have any cloths on and I pray to God we didn't do what I think we did. I have feelings for Nina and Nina only. "NINA!!!" I yelled angrily. I heard footsteps walking upstairs and turned around. "Nina. Look I'm so sorry." I said grabbing her hands as she pulled them away. "I thought you were in danger or something bad happened. You can't just decide to go to the club and not leave a note or something Jesus you asshole." She said hitting me on arm. "I'm sorry." I said looking at her. "I'm just glad your okay." She said pulling me into a friendly hug.
"You know you never answered my question." I said clenching my jaw. "What do you mean?" She said smiling. I slightly laughed as she basically had tears running down her cheeks. "About that guy Mason." I said seriously. "Oh um he's my ex-boyfriend no need to worry though what we had is never going to happen again." She said looking at the floor then at me. "Good." I said smirking. I gripped her waist and pulled her close to me. I looked into her eyes and smiled. My lips rubbed against hers as I kissed her softly.