No Protection

Chapter 44: Nina Pov

I walked into my house only to find a drunk Justin smiling at me. "You came." He said softly. "Yeah and your in my house. Why?" I asked folding my arms as he stood up from the couch. "Cause no one else cares Nina. No one but you cares. When I tried to kill myself no one cared or they were to busy to talk." He said looking at me while tears ran down his face. "You tried to kill yourself?" I asked nearly yelling. He nodded and walked towards me as he wrapped his arms around me. "I need you I can't live without you please." He said crying even harder. "I can't Justin and you know this. We can't get back together until you truly know what you want, and by the pictures I saw with You and Selena I think it's best if we should just call ourselves Exs." I said looking into his eyes which were glossy. "I can't do this." He said firmly. He grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips into mine. I kissed him back as he deepened the kiss. He carried me up to my room. He pushed me up against the wall and held one of my legs in his hand. I opened my mouth as our tongues moved in perfect sync. He broke the kiss and went down to my neck and sucked on my g-spot. "Yes Justin." I moaned while gripping his hair. He picked my up and threw me on the bed. Pulling off my jeans he threw them to the floor. Scanning my body he ripped off my panties, and also threw them on the floor. He brought his mouth towards my area as I gripped his hair but even harder. I took my shirt off as he unhooked my bra. Taking off his cloths and undwear I smiled. He hovered over me and looked into my eyes with lust. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He said lining himself up with my entrance before pounding against me roughly. "Fuuuuuck!" I moaned loudly as he thrusted faster and faster. "Mmmm Papí." I whispered softly trying not to scream. He went even faster which I thought wasn't possible. "Justinnnn s-shittt I'm gonna c-cum." I yelled while feeling my legs weakened. "Cum with Mami." He growled as we both came.

*****

I woke up and saw Justin with expression on his face. "What?" I asked confusingly. "Your on the pill right?" He asked looking at me up and down. "No I ran out why?" I asked hoping he wasn't trying to say what I think he was trying to say. "Looms like we're having mini a me or you going around." He said slightly smiling.